We WILL hunt you down

Who’s a dangerous horde?!

you are! yes you are!

6 Likes

Big danger on my big tauren muscles, also big hands.

When I slap gnomes it’s like planting a tree.

we are waiting

1 Like

come at me bro

3 Likes

Finally, it was getting hard to farm those 25 kills

1 Like

Im proud of all of you. Lets kill each other and have fun GL to all

6 Likes

No thanks, I’ll keep my Warmode off.

Sincerely, a Horde player.

1 Like

Both factions do it terribly so, its half of the fun ruined from w-pvp tbh cause I know theres a 50/50 chance if its a class with a secondary role hes going to insta queue his way out of danger.

Camping like that is lame, regardless of faction.

3 Likes

Welcome to people that don’t have the capacity to ranked pvp, thank God you only lose like 100ish stygia to players. Tooting around 40k stygia and getting camped is not fun :slight_smile:
Getting camped trying to do content that’s already extremely grind and expensive isn’t fun. Considering it’s like 5 days eve with the Sire ring to remotely get enough to afford any late game tools

You could turn off wm.

I like following Horde around when they fight a boss and then knock them off a cliff.
They lose that delicious stygia as a comeuppance for ganking me with a party whilst I did a world quest.
Never gets old.

Nothing should be stopping you from killing everyone, everything, everywhere! If you feel that small pinch in your head telling you should not kill that lowbie, screw that and go full rampage :slight_smile:

Yes let me take a week to get 2k because of how scaling PvP rewards work. Genius.

You are tough one arent you?

7 yr old?

Dude caugh you massive time,why so mad now?

1 Like

Probably 7 with a 16 y.o account.

Probably 3788 hks like the guy said, with a vanilla lvl 60 centurion achiev. That guy is the sherlock holmes of his generation. You are his Watson. Clap clap!

Be my guest.

I rarely venture into the maw but when I do, I take my priest for shining force and mind control.
It’s almost as fun as knocking several people off in eye of the storm. Almost :sweat_smile:

Sintasia, you brag too much…no fun with WM in the Maw since there are ALWAYS a lot more ally than horde…the picture you are trying to sell us, you against an army, vengeful and fury…is garbage

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.