We WILL hunt you down

I decided to do the maw quests cause it’s reset tomorrow. I happened to find out alliance camping out once again. A bunch of horde players, especially players who are newer to the game and don’t have the stealth were getting camped.

This triggered me.

I went out on the maw, literally obliterating every single alliance i could find, on any circumstance, any ilvl. We are gonna hunt you down. I used to be forgiving to lower ilvl players and players just wanting to do quests. No more. I promise, every single ally player that I come across will get the treatment that they deserve.

This is not a post to whine about anything. THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS.

Fellow Horde players,

WE WILL MAKE EVERY SINGLE SECOND THEY SPEND IN WM ON, MISERABLE.

20 Likes

Now that’s sound like Horde.

The only problem: Alliance tend to scatter/change layers when things are starting to get hot.

4 Likes

That’s the spirit! True WPvP!

6 Likes

Ive been playing alliance alot and thought horde were the scums and alliance needed support.

After trying horde for some weeks, my mindset changed. I hope the allince faction dies out.

5 Likes

This is how Warchiefs are forged.

pick one

warlords
blood elves

2 Likes

I give you 5 minutes before you get bored by being farmed by Alliance and turn WM off.

4 Likes

You are a disgrace to your class and especially your race.

I have not turned off WM since it was first introduced. On the other side, you probably did the minute you died.

3 Likes

Horde always camp the Maw entrance on my server

I’ve been monitoring your PvP stats for several hours, and you stuck with 3788 HKs. You haven’t gained a single kill today. Therefore i’m calling your BS. You’re just a loud-mouthed forum warrior. You haven’t killed anyone today.

8 Likes

You’re a special one, aren’t you? You can’t do a single thing right. No doubt you can’t even pvp.

Well since I’m always willing to help newbie players like you learn, especially big mouthed ones:

Out of 139.175 lifetime honorable kills, i got only 3788hks on this one. Now with some simple math we find out that I got 135.387 hks on OTHER characters. WOW! Right?

Did you also happen to monitor my other 2 maxed characters? Grats for spending your time on “monitoring” Mr. Brains.

2 Likes

there is literaly no place to do the 25 horde kill quest like there was in previous expansion. I camped the maw for this quest and I will do it again. See you there

3 Likes

Great! As always, wpvp problems have wpvp solutions.

1 Like

Why only 2? If you’re gonna throw around BS claims, at least go all in and claim that you have 20 maxed characters all of which have 2400+ rating.

1 Like

Ok then whatever😆 I’m still seeing horde get camped all the time and killed 1v1 in wpvp I don’t think you’re going on some big killing spree somehow I reckon you’ll get camped

Let them come… Frostmourne Hungers.

1 Like

Good, I need my 25 kills.

1 Like

Nice motivation speech, now let me Execute you for 20k.

4 Likes

Oh no!

Anyways.

1 Like

That’s exactly what they said when they tried to 1v3 my enhance in the maw the other day and they found out that they couldn’t get their stygia back.