WEAKAURA addon bug

Hello. Since patch 10.0.5 of Dragonflight I am constantly having this game bug, at least couple times per day, that prevents me from using any spells or keybinds until I reload the game. It mostly happens after loading screen when starting the m+ key, but sometimes its just random.
I tried to reinstal weakaura addon, but it didnt help. I even uninstalled the game and all my addons, including curseforge app, but problem still occurs.
Here is the link to the bug code from buggrabber:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn ‘WeakAuras’ tried to call the protected function ‘MultiBarBottomLeftButton5:SetAttribute()’.
[string “@!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua”]:480: in function <!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:480>
[string “=[C]”]: in function SetAttribute' [string "@FrameXML/ActionButton.lua"]:335: in function UpdatePressAndHoldAction’
[string “@FrameXML/ActionButton.lua”]:395: in function Update' [string "@FrameXML/ActionButton.lua"]:347: in function UpdateAction’
[string “@FrameXML/ActionButton.lua”]:809: in function `OnEvent’
[string “@FrameXML/ActionButton.lua”]:200: in function <FrameXML/ActionButton.lua:197>

Locals:
_ = Frame {
RegisterEvent = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:486
0 =
UnregisterEvent = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:486
SetScript = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:486
}
event = “ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED”
events =

{
ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:552
ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:552
PLAYER_LOGIN = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:546
LUA_WARNING = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:561
ADDON_LOADED = defined @!BugGrabber/BugGrabber.lua:506
}

Blizzard support staff don’t support addons or macros. For bugs relating to an addon, you will need to contact the addon maintainer.

For general help with addons and macros, there is a specific subforum called “UI and Macros”, where you will find people more better equipped to help.

For bugs relating to the addon API, theres a specific forum for that too, but sadly its on the US side only.

Make sure you are running the latest version of WeakAuras, and any weak auras you have too. The latest version can be downloaded from the regular sites such as Curse, WowAce or WowUp (some developers only post to one site, so check which one publishes the latest version).
To check the Auras, type /wa and hover your mouse over the aura. It should list the version you have installed and a link such as https://wago.io/KIIAJSKI/6 (though the font means it’s difficult to distinguish between say 1 and I, so I tend to go to Wago and search/bookmark/favourite the ones I use).

Do you have a macro set on that button? Do you have any other addons running at the same time like dominos? (if so this would be action bar 6, button 5)

When trying to figure out what is causing a bug you can get false reports if you have addons that use the same libraries for frames,backgrounds etc to work. It saves addon creators alot of time to use a library to get thjis from but it kinda causes issues when trying to find out what addon is not working. The first addon that loads in will be set as the main one and then if any other addon causes a bug using same libraries your buggrabber will kinda lie to you.

So to find out what is causing this you have to turn other addons off.

But i suspect you have a macro and some other addon like dominos or bartender messing it up for you.

Maybe not the answer you were looking for but hopefully it can give you a idea where to look to get it fixed.

Have a nice day!

We do not assist with Addons or issues caused by Adddons. For assistance with an Addon, take a look in our UI and Macro Forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.