Weakauras dont load anymore! Need help!

Hello,

I logged in WoW today and noticed my WA’s are not loaded. So I enter / wa in chat and just get this message: Options will finish loading after the login process has completed. Screen: prnt.sc/nj9fg5

I dont find anything on the Internet about this problem. I have already gone through the standard fixes, such as WoW repair; all other addons are switched on and off, the WA addon is uninstalled and installed (with and without the old WA folder); PC restarted; Cache folder deleted etc …

My whole WoW is based on Weakauras. Please help, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Judging from the WeakAuras discord, there was a bug in the 2.12.2 version, so either update to 2.12.3 (which as far as I can tell was released around the time you posted) or downgrade to 2.12.0
Hope that helps :slight_smile:

WeakAuras was updated about 13 hours ago and had a bug that prevents it from loading correctly on the 2.12.2 version.

A 2.12.3 version has released on CurseForge now. I’d advise you to try updating to that version and then trying again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.