Weapon size when sheathed

I don’t know what is the best category for this problem. I could understand why goblin weapon shrinks when sheathed, I suppose it was so from the very beginning for them, though I still think that it looks really bad and silly even for them and I would never want it the way it is right now. My main problem is with male undead, when they sheath their weapon it shrinks so much though there is a lot of place on their model and again it looks plain silly and not epic. It makes zero sense for me and I can’t find any justifications for that. Did so many players really ask for this or it was purely your decision? I hope that it was purely your will but still I can not accept it. I know that this change was with us for quite a while but I always hated it especially when Classic came out and there I could see exactly what I wanted to see on actual WoW for all this time. Why do human females have such big weapons? How do they hold it with their little arms? I couldn’t care less about it and it even looks kind of epic since it’s a fantasy game. Then why do undead males have smaller weapons? I don’t want other races weapons to shrink I want undead, goblin and others, who have this problem, weapons to be normal size as they are in their hands. I know there a lot of other people who would also like it to be changed. I’m asking it on my personal behalf and I am not saying it for others but I hope that most of people would support it. Thanks!

5 Likes

You’re not alone… People have been wanting scaleable weapon sizes for a long time now… Because not everyone likes hitting people with surfboards and tree trunks.

But someone at Blizz has a raging hard-on for oversized weapons…

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6v4oxn/undead_male_mysterious_shrinking_weapons/ check out this comparison.

2 Likes

Besides shrinking/growing it’s also angled wrong on their back it seems.

Minor issue but still, I noticed - can’t be the only one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That looks terrible…

Should be an easy fix though, but Blizz isn’t exactly known as the top of the class when it comes to bug squashing… Especially ones that aren’t gamebreaking.

2 Likes

I quite enjoy swining around a mace probably 3 and a half times my weight like it’s a wooden sword :clown_face:

1 Like

No mace is too big for belf ladies.
They can swing any size :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And if you don’t eat your veggies she will shove it up your … just as easily.

1 Like

I want them to sheath properly, my mages staff for instance I hold it one way when I place it on my back it goes head first meaning the bottom end is, supposed to stick up but it magically changes orientation. Same when unsheating it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.