Week 5, Still can't play the thing i enjoy

Still no decent corruption to keep me competitive in the arena.
I refuse to play this clownfest when some ForeverChallenger can come along and passively out damage me or randomly hit my healer for 20%+ hp passively.

I’m no r1, i enjoy casually playing around Duelist and had hopes this would be the season i’d push for glad, guess not lmfao.

I have no life and want to go balls deep into the arena again but it’s like Blizz is trying to friendzone me. LET ME LOVE YOU BLIZZ

5 Likes

feel you. just opened double belts AGAIN this morning. currently sitting on 5 different belts and 3 pairs of boots ALL from weekly chests and it’s really starting to tick me off considering I don’t have corruptions in any other slots and both my BiS bracers and gloves are still 430-440 ilvl.

1 Like

can you give me a pair of boots? mine are stil 430 :frowning:

1 Like

gladly. you want one of my belts as well? got a 470 haste mastery one with void ritual today, as well as a 470 crit mastery with increased mastery gain.

also have a spare 465 vers mastery belt that i cleansed, and a 455 crit vers belt with twilight devastation.

1 Like

sure, still have a 445 belt :open_mouth:

1 Like

I have 7 belts 460 and above. Could really do with some good gear having like 455ilvl. Still no rings either

1 Like

Got 465 pants with bis stats today and… ah rats, my 445 have mindflay r3. But hey, at least Blizzard wanted to make sure item level is still important. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I did 250k to a rshaman yesterday cos i got a r3 essence on his mindflay and then popped mechagon trinket plus essence :stuck_out_tongue: i reckon mindflay will become riskier now

1 Like

Just looted the agi trinket from atal dazar at 475 with socket.

INTO THE FIRE IT GOES.

1 Like

I thought the corruption gear was added so other classes can keep up with destro locks?

Edit: and demon hunters

1 Like

470 Item with 12% avoidance of my 2nd worst Stat.

Thanks Blizzard.

Not like the 470 ring last week with my worst stat, buffing my worst stat for 9% was better.

Or the week before 465 Gloves with my 2 worst stats with 66 corruption Void ritual…

1 Like

World of rngcraft

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.