Weekend Raiding

Hello All,

A few friends and I would like to get back into raiding come shadowlands we currently spend most of our time in M+ and pug here and there. We’re looking to all clump up on Ragnaros [H] and either join up with a guild / community or start our own.

Is there a market for Weekend raiding on rag? If you have a guild or community let me know or if you would be interested in starting / joining one reach out as well.

Thank You,

Fadious

Hi Amegus!

Sounds like a great idea! Keep in mind that for much of Warcraft’s content you’re able to group with others cross realm, so perhaps you wouldn’t even need to restrict things to Ragnaros!

Feel free to make a second post here if you think that’s something you’d like organize :slight_smile:

Being a guild leader and organizing things for others to bring people together is an admirable thing to do, so thank you in advance for helping your fellow weekenders!

Hey Rejuvithorn,

It’s my pleasure, and yes I think i will go ahead and make a post there as well thank you for the suggestion!

Thank you,

Fadious

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.