Weekly affixes 19th August--

We just always call it the wednesday-affix. First day we are going to duck up big time. Started with a Temple (+21) key, same level as we timed the day before, 10 minutes over time :joy: Drained switched to a relaxed lower alt key and took 1 player for a weekly on it, 2 chested a nice Kings Rest +15. It is all doable, but it is not the best week indeed. The weekly adaptation :slight_smile:

1 Like

well you are overgeared by ilvl means but probably you and your group did negative dps.
I mean you ilvl with 467 is kinda highish but your gear is still not good. Corruptions in this patch are everything.

I guess your whole group did just very little dmg

You’re correct, I ran Junkyard 12++ and a hunter with 464 ilvl did 150% dmg compared to me…corruptions.
I’m hoarding mine, waiting to use my expedients and racing pulse on 470min gear so not to risk losing them on the armour upgrade.

465 gear is fine if it has correct stats.
also dont horde too long because I guess in about 4 weeks with pre patch all corruptions are gone anyways

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.