Weekly chest day 🧰

It’s 3th 465 pants in row from weekly chest. Also got pants twice in row from heroic warfronts and one more from HC Ny’alotha. For all those slots I’d actually have needed 460+ gear, I get none.

How can this be random number generation anymore, Blizz? You sure it’s not railroad number generation instead?

Incoming a bit later on, no expectations however.

I want twilight devastator, it’s such a fun thing to have, feels good watching dark tornandos get hurled and my enemies and seeing those crit.

Plsss! :grinning:

This week its 3rd boots out of weekly. It is echoing void. Useless item.
So far i also had 5 useless trinkets, 1 legs with avoidance, a ring with echoing void and another ring both useless since mechagon set worth more.

I also got a weapon with surging vitality, wasnt an upgrade.
Aand hmm a pair of gloves with echoing void or avoidance dont remember.

Not wearing a single item from weekly chest atm.

I skipped m+ last week and gonna do same this week too. So gl with chest to other people.

Also I see flag abuse on some angry people here lol.

i finally got a staff and it’s seabreeze, the one without stats and just a haste proc. d/e on the spot

The good news is I got Mind Flay gloves.

The bad news is I already have 7 pieces with Mind Flay on it.

I think the game has declared me the official Tentaclemaster of Frostmane. So watch out!

EDIT: I have now equipped 191 corruption in pure tentacles.

OI!

What’re you gonna do now, big boy?

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten anything useful for 2 months on my rogue. I don’t even mean corruptions, I’m not even getting upgrades stats-wise, so sitting at 470 ilvl since mid March.

On my Monk alt, I got a 470 weapon (first weapon I’ve seen in a chest since beginning of 8.2, so 8 months now?), with a corruption that’s actually useful, but puts me above 40.

Tried to do some 4 mask visions, all failed, my cloak isnt upgraded as a result, so I’m getting rekt by thing from beyond.

Tried to release some steam on my rogue, been doing 5mask runs for the past 5 weeks or so flawlessly, but failed both.

So this Wednesday I have no meaningful upgrades, as always, and 5 failed visions in addition with a massive headache as a bonus.

Well i got the same as last Wednesday thank you Dev’s :slight_smile: but i got Holy Scrap ach :smile:

Got trash corruptions, as always. The PvP legs I got at least has good stats, so time to forge that avoidance corruption into a socket. -_-

I got the howling trinket m+15 i dunno if it’s even good but it got a gem socket so it’s worth to sim it

Same story here. Its been weeks since i got something usefull on my prot war :unamused::unamused:

I am not interested in M+. All I do is mythic raid and trying to push for more than 3 bosses kill.

Also, raidbots(dot)com suggests to keep the current gear.

The last 2 or 3 weeks drop/loot/chest rewards are useless.

Oh my tank, who can already equip TD on every slot got another one. Oh well should work well by time I actually start progressing on carapace.

Otherwise I have started to just raid log and my tank did M+ only because raid ended early or something. Otherwise, no I don’t do M+ anymore because of my DK never having TD to this day.

lol you lucky SoB! -_-

It’s not that she can equip more than 2*18% anyway :frowning:

Best corruptions though.

But yeah, sometimes this system just gives you 10 pieces of the same thing and nothing else.

Honest to God, I don’t know why they did this. Every wednesday I log in going like “Oh, I wonder how I got nothing useful this time” - and I never get disappointed, which means I am always disappointed.

May that bloody chest burn in hell.

1 Like

Well I am a death knight - above all, and my monk has always been a ‘joke’ of … anywya in BfA that joke did last longer than I expected (was supposed to be one raid thing, but EP ended up favoring monk tanks in so many ways)… anywya, so the idea has been for me to main my dk, and keep monk for them raids.

My Dks best corruption is still avoidance. And since I flatout refuse to do 5 mask runs, and just force myself trough 0 masks for the +3, I wont be seeing that TD on my dk ever, and this reminds me - I should go make some tar-black tea and make my +3 corruption before todays raid.

This chest of disappointments is just that - the way to break you at start of reset.

Just opened, trinket :roll_eyes:

Gee, thanks blizzard. When will I get a TD R3 or Inf stars R3?

Ah, right you are. Doesn’t it depend on whether you want to play aggressively or defensively though?

Anyhow, I completely agree on your thoughts that it’s a box of disappointments. I hate that box.

Well some times in raids I wish i could play 0 corruption all-together-as during progression those eyes, roots and angry Things can get annoying, but cannot remove that gear either as otherwise you have wild mages and co-tank whose aggro you cannot compete with.

Those whole corruption biz is getting old. Was hilarious at start, is wearing me down now.