Weekly Chest Loots

Hello, I just got told that the weekly chest loot is from the highest key you did that week (For example if the highest key i did was a TD i will get a loot from TD in weekly chest) and i’ve been thinking that it was a random loot from whatever instance since legion. And cant find any thread about this topic when i search so thought i would ask it here.

its a random loot, at least was for the past expansion

1 Like

Weekly Challenger’s Chest

Weekly Challenger’s Chest drops may be from any dungeon. Regular gear will be at least 10 item levels higher than the type of gear you would have gotten from your best Mythic+ dungeon - so for example, if you cleared a Mythic 5, you will get at least a Mythic 5 Warforged item. For Azerite Armor, this bonus may be only +5 item levels, as seen in the table below. This the only way to get Azerite Armor from Mythic+.

Other Gear Item Levels

Non-Azerite Armor pieces follow a similar reward structure to Legion. Weapons can drop from End of Dungeon rewards but cannot Titanforge after gaining the +15 item levels.

Note that End of Dungeon, Weekly Chest and Azerite Armor Item levels don’t scale at the same pace.

Keystone Level End of Dungeon Weekly Chest
Mythic 2 405 410
Mythic 3 405 415
Mythic 4 410 420
Mythic 5 415 420
Mythic 6 415 425
Mythic 7 420 430
Mythic 8 425 430
Mythic 9 425 435
Mythic 10+ 430 440

All this loot has a chance to be Warforged or Titanforged except for Azerite Armor and Weapons (which can only Warforge), up to the titanforging cap of 455. If an item appears up to 10 ilvls above the base, it will be marked as Warforged in the tooltip. If an item procs +15 or higher, it wll be marked as Titanforged. All end of the week rewards start at Warforged, with +10 item level from the base, any other increases will make the item to be marked as Titanforged.

Yeah that’s what i’ve been thinking too and been told but randomly got told that it was like the example i wrote. I’ll check my weekly chest tomorrow and see if i get something from underrot or not ^^ Ty for answer tho mate!

Thanks! Punyelf!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.