Weekly quest caches rewarding me with 350ilvl gear on alt

I’m not exactly sure if I’m the one who’s done something wrong, I just did every quest on my main and it kept giving me ~480ilvl gear, I kept thinking these quests aren’t part of the new “awakening” system and kept doing quests until I completed “Last Hurrah” and even that quest gave me a 350 gear

Am I supposed to do something before opening my caches? I literally wasted my entire night for nothing

This seems to be a bug. I’ve seen several posts about it,

2 Likes

This seems to be a bug indeed, it was hotfixed earlier but the problem persists. They’re onto it.

1 Like

Not sure if that’s relieving or worrying, I really hope they don’t just leave me with all these crappy items after fixing it

Dreamsurge/TimeRift vendors are also out of order for some reasons, is that a bug too or that one’s intended? Do you know?

I’m guessing bug. I just read that the 415 gear tokens you get from Dreamsurge vendors are currently converting to 350 gear. :roll_eyes:

Got a 441 and 350 ilvl from the bloom and emerald dream’s world boss earlier today, guess the bug isn’t entirely fixed. Honestly, I am exhausted from opening tickets at this point - I’ll just wait and see what happens.

They are now converting to 454 gear. This is progress :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like everyone on EU who received a Flame-warped Curio from the box after 2:30 PM PDT is not going to get any reimbursement.