Weekly Reset Time Changing to 05:00 CET on 16 November

so why you are lying to us? It SHOULD only affect the weekly and NOT the daily stuff… but IT DOES. Nonesene.

Most Wednesdays the servers go down at 03:00 CET…
Ususally they are back up running before 04:00. Which leaves an hour of stress if one feels the need to finish something.

Weekly and daily (quests, profession cooldowns etc) reset will be on different times now?

To be honest, 05:00 feels weird. That time does NOT align with weekly maintenance.
And the resets should all be at the same timing!

I could speculate that this was done for people who did not notice it coming, so that when the maintenance suddenly foiled their plans, after it they still have a chance to get some stuff done. (Of course not if they calculated tightly, but if they did that, then it is likely they considered maintenance.)

And somehow you clowns also managed to apply the changes to daily resets.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Now everything rotates the new way, except the Maw assaults. That’s a little odd.

I warmed up a bit to the new timers but the reporting/camping is a bit harder imo.

I don’t think anyone wants resets to be during the maintenance though.

However, I do wonder if the change was made because of relative difference between EU and US maintenances. During bigger patches they never get extra time before the reset, meanwhile we used to get enough to do various things.

Which is only a problem if one allows it. I think we were told that the launch (which is before EU reset even now) wouldn’t grant us anything substantial from the weekly content.

And now. Without any announcement. They also changed it for Classic. Why is it so hard to communicate something like this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.