Weeoo weeoo affliction nerfs detected

blizzard men this is like the 5th time you forget affliction exists when you hit destro with the nerf hammer

allow me to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9 Likes

As if we didn’t need more proof this game is being developed and balanced by monkeys. Entire billion dollar company doesn’t have a single person to think, “hang on, this might affect other specs”. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Bring back affliction, you apes.

5 Likes

Blizzard are making a good case for affliction mains to play private servers. They don’t want us on retail that’s for sure

1 Like

Tbc next year probably.
the only way to play affliction since SL doesn’t seem to fix the Survivability of the spec.

does it matter?
There are no affli locks in pvp anymore anyways so… might as well save 5 minutes of time coding “only destro”

blizz thinking :slight_smile:

Actually blizz has hidden aura that increases or decreases effectiveness of abilities in pvp for every class/spec. Knowing this you just had to open code of that aura for destro and add ID of spells you wanna nerf or buff.

Its like nerfing rogues energy regen by 50% while only assas energy regen is too much. Its an american thing.

Tbh we are lucky because they also could nerf all warlock’s haste instead of destruction only.

Imagine demonology already it takes you 1,6sec to cast a shadow bolt doing 4k dmg xD

I guess at this point they just cba about everything left in bfa

Funny thing, that they find to balance warlock spec to reduce its survivability, not the damage , while other classes are able to play 20 or 25 versa and smash heads, with full line of defensives, dropping to the ground affliction seems even more frustrating, how can you be so smart to reduce soul leach and demon armour to prevent warlock from being op in certain spec and destroying other specs hardly, that’s ridiculously funny, now demo semi viable and affliction on lowest tier you can imagine, having 1 shadow tree which affects all affliction abilities.
Kick into garrote 9 sec not able to use even your defensives. ( And who designed rogues garrote to prevent using your defensives that are supposed to be activated while you are silenced stunned or any other crowd control received, if rogue uses garrote u can’t wall)

I think people behind warlock balancing seems really unreliable, making warlock so bad in this game. Reroll shadowpriests that’s what you can do now if you want to play affliction. It has everything actual affliction suppose to have. affliction as it is now will be same wheelchair class in shadowlands with badly designed toolkit.
Hardcore caster with 5 sec pet cast, 1.5 sec mass fear cast, another fear cast, shadowbolts cast ,Ua cast, grasp cast, and other bunch of spells casting abilities on same shadow tree which can be countered by any class way too easy. It suppose to cast only few spells Ua, fear and drains no more casting stuff needed.
And btw you can’t kill totems cause you don’t have instant direct DMG spells to hit it. Amazing!

Caster class design by blizzard :
Dps rotation

• Affliction pop dark souls cast 5 UAs ( 4 sec cast with ok haste) pop darkglare boom nothing happens UAs was dispelled darkglare hitting 3k per hit. Ur enemies are full hp safe and still facerolling ur head. Trying to fear ups fear broke on agony tick, or u get kicked, stunned or whatever
    .Ok u port back or coil bam bam 2 UAs it dark soul gone, instant dispel from healer. Wait 3 minutes darkglare cd until everyone got trinkets and all defensives.

Boomkin pop incarnation ( 3 min cd) bam bam instant
root beam healer bam bam ,100k 120k 80k 100k
Elemental pop stormkeeper ( 1 Min CD) bam bam all spells instant burst 400k in 3 sec

Fire mage pop combustion bam bam 500k instant DMG in 3 sec.
Frost mage pop icy veins bam bam 400k DMG in 3 sec

Shadowpriest pop voidform bam bam instant spells whatever dmg atleast 50% enemies hp to gone.

if blizzard is not careful they actually turn into a big fat meme

Nah the meme will always be the spec.
A “rot” spec that can’t “rot” cause dead.

i mean not the spec I mean the company lolz

Pretty much. I know a lot of warlocks favourite playstyle was DoT and RoT. Feels like 99% of viable specs now are based on direct damage. Boring af. I don’t understand why Blizzard is so against the RoT playstyle…

Because the current team has no idea how to balance it.
Dont most of them come from Diablo? All they know is doing the same content for a slightly different item and put more and more animations into the game.
This season seems more like a bad star wars movie than wow.

Aff issue is that its not even a rot specc anymore its a bursty 1 target dot specc.

Maybe play destro then and yolo the Arena.

I dobt see furys or combat rogs crying so hard then locks

i dont see blizzard making those specs worse than they already are, which was the point of the thread :smiley:

Afflcition is really strong in beta = they nerf it pre launch and this psec will be dead. Also they ruin dot playstyle by malefic rapture spam. Gl im going demo for SL

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.