Weird update bug

My game decided to do an update. It refuses too, and after a day or two of being unable to play, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the battlenet app.
All to no avail. It refuses to work , i have now uninstalled the game, and it refuses point blank to install the game, it just stays on waiting on updates.
I tried repair before i uninstalled, but it only scans to 99%.
Argh… Please, Please does anyone know what to do. It seems impossible to write a ticket.

Issues like this would usually be the result of another program or service accidentally suppressing the scan/update process. Security- and connection-software is typically a good bet in these cases - temporarily disabling or even uninstalling any such programs can prove helpful. :slight_smile:

Thank you… Taken me ages, deleted multiple times many battlenet installers, eventually painstakingly hunted and found and deleted/turned of mcafee, which i dont have, it just seems to be on a web browser, and yay, i am reinstalling the wondrous game of WoW again.
Many thanks, barry (Ethia)
P.S. My keyboard thanks you, at least the bits still attached :stuck_out_tongue: