Welcome to new and returning players! We're still here!

Hello!
We’ve seen some refugees from the shutdown EU servers - welcome to you all! Also some who transferred away when Blizz wanted to shut HW down have now returned. I’m sure we are all hoping that we could see a server population that allows us to enjoy classic Lich King as it arrives in all aspects.

Every day we see a lot of throwaway player names pop up in LFG with the same question: “Is this server dead?” Let me just start that if everyone who asked that in the past several weeks had stayed, we’d be well down the path to a sustainable server population. As it stands though, it’s still hard to get dungeon groups and find what you need in the AH. But the server is not dead either! Several active guilds are doing 10-man raid content and at least The World Tree is hosting roleplaying events. Overall people seem to be friendly and helpful on both factions from what I’ve seen, so there’s plenty of room for new and returning players to find their place.

To be clear, Hydraxian Waterlords will remain as the RP server in EU region, and there’s still a dedicated few of us working to create our own epic(or mundane) character developments. For anyone interested in roleplaying with us, please join our discord servers to find like minded people. (Apparently i can’t post links here, but if you find r/hydraxianwaterlords, they’re there) If you are interested in night elf themed roleplay specifically, you can contact me directly.

I know that Blizz opening the transfers away from Hydraxian almost a year ago did a lot of damage, but with enough people who believe in the dream we can rise again! So if you want to RP in classic WoW in the EU region, this is the dream - come share it with us!

15 Likes

Just a friendly forum poster that wanted to link the thread for discords below, recently moved here.

More specifically if you’re looking for RP.

https://discord.gg/SJzgnsxynr
3 Likes

The world tree grows ever green! :green_heart:

Sidenote: Poke me for early dungeon heals :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Alorei

1 Like

Just came back to the game.
Good to see there is some movement.
Best of luck to everyone for the wotlk journey!

Giving this post a friendly bump to let any new comers see it, while the forums are quiet I can assure you the discords are active. If you’re looking for RP don’t be afraid to ask around!

4 Likes

Back the top you go, weeeeeeeee!

1 Like

So happy to find a post like this! I came back a couple of weeks ago and I was wondering if there was still an RP scene around! :smiley:

That’s great to know! Browsing the server’s forum months ago, and seeing basically nothing but locked posts from ages ago, was the reason I was hesitant in coming back to the game.

But now, there is a forum post about RP still being alive, and there is also an active discord community!

1 Like

If you’re interested in a night elf themed roleplay guild, let me or someone in The World Tree know, we’re always happy to welcome new peeps. (Nelf theme, not nelf exclusive - your toon would need to have some reason to hang out IC in the nelf lands and cities)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.