Welcome to Stonespine!

Hello everyone!

When you’re reading this, you’re either considering or already rolling on the Stonespine server. For further questions ask away or please join the unofficial Stonespine discord here:

discord.gg/QhAdPXE

Server info thus far:

On 28-08-2019 a spanish player counted the amount of players on the server. Right now we’re approximately at 9500 alliance vs 11000 horde players. Meaning our Alliance:Horde ratio is quite good! Additionally this proves Stonespine is not a dead server.

Furthermore some spanish players have rolled on this server, but they haven’t been a bother to anyone. The majority is english and I advice both english and spanish players to play along nicely. For any spanish players or other non-english speaking nationalities reading this, please stick to english in general chats to avoid antagonizing other nationalities.

If you have any further questions, feel free to also ask me in-game on Pendragon (Alliance)

Enjoy classic!

1 Like

Hi, and thanks for the information.

One Question i have, are there any Alliance top tier raiding guilds yet forming here, cause as far as i have seen from the forums there is none.

Thanks,
Irrette

Hey there, Irrette. I don’t know about any guilds yet. The majority of people here a simply levelling and the guilds will be made at 60. Classic raiding is relatively easy if you gear up properly, so I wouldn’t worry about guilds just yet.

Nice intitative with the post!

With a healthy queue during rush hours i might add, 20 mins.

I’m definately enjoying classic on this server. Groups and dungeons allover, alot of excitement and fun!

Cheers.