Well there is still a timer

According to the patch notes. There is no longer a timer in Mythic+ up to 10 keys. However I just did a +2 and yes there was still a timer. Is this change to Mythic+ delayed?

There is no timer in mythic 0 . Which is tuned like previous +10 :slight_smile:

Timers for good players stay in place.

M0 is new barier /learning ground :slight_smile:

Then why state it in the patch notes as a new feature that Mythic 0 has no timer? It never had a timer.

2 Likes

Blizzard tried to explain somehow old low key difficulties (2-10) do not have a timer anymore since M0 does not have a timer and M0 is scaled to M+10 with the keylevel-squish. Blizzardlogic i suppose.

Mythic

The tuning and rewards of this difficulty are increasing to the equivalent of a +10 dungeon with affixes in the current system

There are no timers, affixes, or limitations on changing specializations or talents while in the dungeon.

The goal is to create a mega-dungeon like difficulty for this experience. This difficulty should present a meaningful challenge and provide commensurate rewards without the pressures of the current Mythic+ system.

Mythic 0 is still on a weekly lockout under this model.

Blizzard was pretty clear in the patch notes.

I agree. This is why I got very confused while there is a timer in Mythic+. As Mythic never had a timer.