Well, what do you know... I expectedly feel 'not listened to'

Bad to hear. Terrible, not needed change.

7 Likes

I disagree.

5 Likes

That’s fine, we can agree to disagree.

1 Like

On what planet is this a bad thing?

1 Like

cuz ur getting burned out since its a content what u cant really miss since it unlocks things quicker unlike other stuff

They could have changes other things maybe they fix it if they see how many ppl swap back to wotlk or other games but i doubt it since shadowlands as an abomination excisted for to many years

1 Like

If you get burned out because you play too much, that’s then not “bad design”. That’s you as player having a video game addiction that should be treated by the advice of a psychologist.

4 Likes

ah yes video game addiction cuz i dont wanna log in everday for 10 dailys and rather do smth else but if i dont do it i fall behind even more since even know i missed 1-2 worldq

2 Likes

I feel listened to.
I submitted an in game suggestion specifically asking for this.

You are only pressuring yourself with that attitude. You don’t have to keep up with anyone, unless you have that sickly mindset to be “always the first”. In that case it would be your own fault for being unhappy, similar like relationship partners that stick with their toxic partner.

5 Likes

Fall behind on what? They”re
Cosmetics mostly

Rofl

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d fall behind on the cosmetics I want. To be clear, I am talking about falling behind on the potential fastest way I could get them; I do not really care about other players at all.

2 Likes

This definitely needs multiple threads lmao

I understand, people just cry they dont have 24h content

So there we go😅

u mean the main story wich gets more sparks wich gets u better gear? + possible main story arc for the next content?

1 Like

Wrong. Both player power and game story is locked behind it. If you are not happy with the amount of content you should request more variety content from the developers not advocating for doing the same recycled content over and over again.

Who are u ppl?? U dont want dayli world quest cause u dont want to login every day!!! How kind of player u are?!! This game is hurting u?! Why u play it then. Uts just look the same u want all dungeon raid etc have 1month global cooldown because u dont want to login to much!!? So dont play this game let us be this way. Sometime i hear some thing from player just want to crash my head into the wall

i dont want to log in daily for that stuff i rather split raid in wotlk classic on 17 characters than being “forced” to do worldq t hey are boring

1 Like

No, it’s literally bad design. Better desgined games have a “okay, you’re done for the day. Go touch grass” - approach.

I’ve managed to play more strait months of genshin impact than I ever did in wow. And I muuuuch prefer wow over Chinese gatcha waifu gambling simulator #5014

2 Likes

If you need a game to tell when to stop playing the game, it only shows you that you have 0% self-control and shouldn’t be gaming at all.

Also, in regards of Blizzard games, feel free to enable “playtime restrictions” in the parenting controls if it annoys you so much as a consumer. They are there universally for a reason.

You miss the point ;).

If next week people ask for 380 ilvl to do m+1 and you are only 370 because you didnt spam daily quests how do you do?