We're back - with your help - Voice of the Forest [A] looking for raiders

Trying for a comeback, the oldest guild on Earthen Ring is looking for a few … good(?) people for raiding. We are a witty bunch starting on new raid, and aiming to go for heroic once we’re through normal. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 19:00-21:30.
We’re doing Mythic+/Island and whatever comes to mind, and are nice and social as well.
Not scared to see “tactics” like you’ve never seen before? That’s here! Have a few social friends who want to tag along? That’s here too!
Contact Jinnia-EarthenRing or Kyrena-EarthenRing.

Oh… and sorry to those that finally did reply to our previous thread, we had a bit given it up by that time. But now we’re 2/2 Normal on the new raid and are wanting for a repeat performance.

Are you guys looking for people to fill in specific roles ? I was looking at your roster and it looks like you have an ample selection of all currently.

We have an ample selection that have all gone on vacation till 8.2 :smiley:
But even with people coming back (hopefully soon) we mainly need people to fill dps spots.

Ah well, was hoping to find a tank or healer spot. I’ll try to poke you in game to see if there’s space for someone like me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.