Were-bear form coming in 9.1.5!

I mean, not that I expected much from you given your first reply, thanks for confirming.

You were the one that used MoP challenge mode to try and invalidate the other person point in the first place.

Guess now they can’t be compared anymore since you realized you had a crap take in the first place anyway.

First step, be honest and admit it’s the same skin but with a different color pattern.

Second of all, I am mad because of their inconsistency, not because you can have a wondeful skin.

Why only Guardian can have a cool MT skin back? What about all the other players that would love to even have a simple recolor of the MT skin? What about feral?

Even feral can’t watch ttasmog while fighting but where is the feral skin?

Where are the recolor of WoD cms weapon for people that were not playing?

Where is the recolor for MoP Cm (not that abomination of Order hall)?
Why just one skin need to come back?

If you did not play Legion, wouldn’t you want to have a recolor of MT weapons you missed?
Why a guardian can have that and an element shaman not?

It’s stupid, and they should give a recolor to everyone.

Someone’s jealous.

Oh damn you got me, can’t really counter such a well put argument.

Wow, I’ve really got under your skin. What counter argument? What I said a true. You’re just jealous. I bet you if I had said what I did without mogged to my challenge mode set you wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

Jealous. Also, I like your ‘attempt’ at making a unique mog. 10/10 effort

Wow, assuming much? Because i reply at a stupid take you “got under my skin”? Okay i guess?

I am not, jealous of what exactly? Of not playing on retail during MoP? I was always in favour of time limited cosmetics, but i am not against their reintroduction either.

What i am against is inconsistency if they do bring back old time limited cosmetics.
What if someone likes another MT skin but can’t even have a recolor cause “duh tough luck you are not a guardian druid”, why only Guardian? Either give a recolor to everyone or don’t give a recolor at all.

What you said was stupid regardless of the set you are wearing. Actually, it simplify the work to prove how different is MoP CM set compared to Order Hall.

Yep. Crying because you want the set, but the welfare set isn’t up to your standards, so you’re asking for them to implement a recolour of the exact CM set from MoP.

The effort of getting the bear form challenge tower in comparison to getting full golds in the first patch of MoP is night and day difference. The fact you’re even comparing the two just shows how intelligent you are.

I don’t want the set tho? What are you smoking? You were the one that used MoP set in this topic in the first place.

Are you that much of a narcissist to believe that i replied to your post because you wear the MoP set and not because comparing the MoP set with Order Hall set is a stupid take?

You even admitted that the Legion set is garbage compared to the old one, where is the garbage part of the new form exactly?

The new form is freaking cool and I am happy it’s out, but what if someone wanted another class artifact skin?
Why can’t they have a recolor as well?
Where is the recolor for feral?

I didn’t, I made examples of consistency to the shamans, but they can stay there really. My main point is that they should release recolors of all of the MT skins or none at all, if they want to be consistent, giving out 1 skin of MT while keeping all of the other 35 unobtainable is stupid.

My point was always to point out that this move is inconsistent and unfair.

If they gave out an exact recolor of Druid MoP set but for Druid only there would be a freaking uproar. Like what would be the point of releasing just one?

Either all of them or none, it’s not a hard concept, but I mean I am not surprised you are having an hard time to comprehend this.

You got Gold on that toon after one month of 5.4 aka Soo.
In fact they were so hard that that you did 6 dungeon gold in a single day.
Damn dude, the struggle.

The fact that you keep forcing this crap just to grasp at something to try to even have a point is hilarious.

I never compared the 2 games modes, but the simple fact that the Bear skin lost nothing in the process, while the MoP set where gutted.

So why point out that Phajin is dressed with a “welfare” version of CM, when it’s clearly visible that the welfare set got gutted of all good details? Where are the good details gutted in the MT bear skin?

It looks awesome.

This entire MoP/MT thing is yours, you brought MoP Cm into this topic with a stupid take.

My entire point was:

In regards of the other 35 artifact that are still locked.

Either keep all locked or give a recolor to every spec, this is just stupid.

https://youtu.be/MRnVuF5cZOc?t=7 This is what I imagine when you’re replying. Calm down love, it’s not that deep.

I can see by your replies why you imagine that. :wink:

1 Like

I thought the Druid community was a bit more chill than that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.