Were-bear form coming in 9.1.5!

Let’s go!!! Thank you blizzard for listening to the community, now if you could just tone down ww, hunters and warriors that would be grea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m incredibly disappointed bc they bring back this unique model. It could NEVER happen again. Next store mount should be a big sign.

2 Likes

You’re tmogged to the welfare version of the challenge mode set and you’re complaining about this? Idk that’s weird to me.

@OP I love it.

The original MT bear skin is by far superior to this new fel reskin,at least for me.

Druid forms are not the same as MT weapons for other classes.
Eventually they will had to add new appearances for druid’s shapeshifting abilities , take for example glyphs.

They added a new model (orca) for swimming.
In the future they’ll had to add a new animal form for tank so probably it would be a bear leading to the conclusion they’ll had to borrow the bear skeleton appearance.

I dont have any MT appearance on Druid thus i will still admire the original bear form.

The fel reskin to me will be irrelevant and it will look like a glyph cosmetic knowing that its not originaly obtained during Legion.

Hard agree! And it finally shows that they start listening to the majority of the playerbase! :partying_face:

Can’t wait to come back to the forums in a month to see all the crybabies druid saying it’s too hard to get plz nerf.
I hope they make it as hard as it used to be. but i highly doubt it.

3 Likes

Since there is a mount for finishing it through 7 different class … I guess it will be easy

1 Like

no one will give a damn if it wasn’t from actual legion. druid still got a MT skin and others did not.
it is unfair.

1 Like

I’m so hyped for the felbear! Imagine if they make more colors to it in the future, f.example corrupted ursoc from emerald nightmare, Black and Red theme, holy mother of elune!!

Pretty hyped for this. If only I was good at tanking :rofl:

1 Like

Guardian challenge was piss-easy. Not sure what you’re talking about.

On topic I love this new skin and can’t wait to get it. Fel-corrupted roidbear let’s goooooooo!

Hahaha this is great news! Don’t cry. Be happy for other ppl that want this.

“As hard as it used to be” ah yes please tell me about how hard it was with charity Argus gear that was way above what mage tower was designed for

You can act cool all you want. When it was first implemented it was renowned for being one of the harder mage towers.

1 Like

Pretty sad Blizzard finally gave up to Druid crybabies too. Sincerely hope it’s gonna be extra hard to get.

i hate that blizzard made this bear form skin available again !! this is a unique appearance for druids that achieve it in legion expansion !! so blizzard should not have done it …
we have many achievements and items that they just deleted from the game and we cant reach them and blizzard maintain this method …
so MAKE ALL LEGION APPEARANCES AVAILABLE OR NONE OF THEM

1 Like

you are 10000000% right …
this bear from must be only available for druids that played legion expansion in the right time like many other things (mop/wod challenge mode sets)
so if blizzard want to make this Bear Form available then it must make All of mage tower appearances available(for all classes) + mop/wod challenge mode sets +every other things that they removed from the game

No it would be outright stupid to put a reward but only for people that completed a challenge of 2 expansions ago.

But then they should make a recolor of all the other trasmog that are gone forever.

The reason behind the Guardian skin being back is stupid, you could use that same reason for every other MT skin, because they are pretty unique and unlikely you will find anything similar in the game.

You think you sound smart saying this? You sound quite the opposite.
The Guardian Druid skin lost NOTHING in the process, is the same skin, arguably even cooler than some of the base colors.

Now open your eyes and look at your Challenge set and compare it with the legion version that guy is wearing.

Because unless you are just being purposely naive, they are not even on the same planet. Your comparison is so stupid beyond belief.

You would have a point if the set was the EXACT COPY except for different color, but it isn’t.

The base skin of the Fel bear is the same as the MT bear.

True, the welfare set looks like the dump I took this morning. Also comparing a single bear skin to full gold challenge modes MoP. Lol

I will never understand the reasoning behind people who do not allow others to have a form which does not even look like the old ones. The old ones are still exclusive and won’t come back, so move one and let others have some fun too.