What about russian premades?

I mean…
Queues should be different for 10 premade and all randoms. Any ideas? Since they did this to twinks, i think its fitting

5 Likes
  1. When you lose it doesn’t mean you played against premade.
  2. Queue button name is “Random battleground”, i don’t see it should be all randoms.
1 Like

If your side loses BG it mean that other side was simply better. Also people dont care objectives if they want to complete BG achievements, which in many cases directs them to go somewhere that is not related to the current situation going on in that particular BG. Its random BG for a reason. The day they balance this game for randoms is the day it dies.

A lot of times in a non-epic bg when we are facing a Russian team, someone will say that this is a premade. Because, hey, they all have Russian names and most are from the same couple of servers. Except they all have Russian names because the system is designed to pick a team for small bgs from servers of the same language group, and most are from the same couple of servers because the number of populated Russian servers for H and especially for A is miniscule to begin with.

I used to have an addon which would show parties for players of the opposite side (when you are going to a bg as a party, that you are in a party used to be capturable info). I suppose I should check whether this still works and if so, scan for premades for real.

TLDR: Most likely you didn’t see a premade.

2 Likes

Yeah it just happened to see an all german/russian/french team on the other side from the same server.

Its not a premade, its just 10 germans/russ/french that happened to meet each other inside a BG.

Its not only russians but french and germans who abuse this

3 Likes

Usually people call “premade!” too quickly, however I faced a russian HK farm squad in 3 consecutive epic BGs (same names, 1k+ honor rating etc.). Somehow… all three times the BG lagged just as they attacked as well (our whole raid died while none of them did, couldn’t even react). This seems really off and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re somehow exploiting (aside from queuing as 20+).

4 Likes

Kremlin’s Hand, not otherwise.

I only see the odd Russian side here and there, premade or not… I seem to face almost nothing but Archimonde premades lately. It’s at it’s worst I find from Wed - Fri after conquest reset then all the FOTM premades come out of their caves.

saw russian hk farmer premade in alterac
with such great tactics that can be used
against other premades
easy to spot one of them has 1k honor level

so sad they do this its not irritating now its boring

2 Likes

They used to coordinate use of toys when they all zerg, all use at once and the enemy teams just lag out.

Not sure that’s how they do it still but wouldn’t be a surprise

What about non russian premades?

Sorry but when people start with race I just kinda :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ugh, I guess premading and using comms isn’t enough of an advantage. If they could DDOS every single enemy player they probably would without hesitation. Good thing blizzard cares… LOL.

Makes me think of the cheating players (sadly only saw Russians doing it, not good for the stereotype) in Season 3 and 4 (in TBC) in arena. There was an exploit/cheat where you could get inside the pillar and still heal. Took a year before they were banned.

2 Likes

Yes i remember also oddly enough Russians, where theur rogue were jumping in and out of pillars and their druid were flying :joy:

Yea i guess stereotypes are there for a reason tbh

I never lag vs other groups as answer to the dude above

1 Like

In Overwatch premades only queue against other premades, I.E. they go into their own queue and only play against each other.

Not so in WoW where they queue against PUGs for ROFL stomps.

Overwatch stopped premades going into queues with pugs with the very reasons that are plaguing WoW pvp.

And it’s almost always Russians doing the pre-mading in large numbers. I’d love to say that I had seen French / Spanish etc pre-mades often, but I rarely see those.

5 Likes

Russians are not a race. :poop:

5 Likes

Ethnicity?
Nation?

Whatever word works so people understand what I mean, I’m not caught up on the semantics so much.

When it gets racial I got no time for that, it’s not going anywhere quickly. It does not invite discussion on the matter really because these people are often not rational.

Epic bg premades have no alternatives, they have the que system only and they make the best they can with it to play together.

Never understood the Russian hate brigade.
People see all cyrillic and instantly yell premade.
I mean with communities and large servers these days, you’re never going to truly know. Since moving to Stormscale, when I queue solo most of my teammates in that BG also happen to be on Stormscale, but we’re not playing together. Guarantee there’s at least someone on the other team thinking we’re a premade :woman_shrugging:
When I play with a BG community we’re usually from a mixture of realms.

And why are Russians always the target?
You think nobody else plays premade?
Guildmates, Communities, BG Spammers.
Realms that stick out with premades in my experience: Outland, Dentarg, Defias&Co, Ravencrest etc.
With the amount that queue these days there’s a good chance there’s one in your team also, so it kind of balances out.

Cirilica fear them. They think its 100% 232 ilvl premade on voice with 3.5K RBG leader. Actually i was in a few EU communities they did premades everyday and a lot of, and btw on epic BG too. They have discord and tones of members.

I don’t mind personally. It’s always interesting to see how well they do.

Hello dear friend! We have a cross-server world pvp community on Russian realms. We have a lot of experience in epic battles. If interested, write to me! Constant skirmishes with the alliance in the open world and ganks of our rogues!

12 Likes