What are the mirage raceway logins looking like?

I was planning on leaving work early today to get some game time in, however i’ve been reading terrible things about log in times. None of them have directly mentioned Mirage raceway and it appears that it may have been mentioned once or twice that there seems to be no queue at all. I’m aware wowhead has an area that shows login times, but some have said that this isn’t accurate. Does anyone currently on know what logins are like at this time?

As of 1817hrs they are around 30-40 minutes but it jumps wildly. I’ve gone from 45 to 19 to 35 in 10 minutes.

As I typed this post I went from 35 to 21 to 31.

Been hovering at 2.2k/25 minutes for the past half an hour. During the day there were no queues until around 17:00 server time from what I could tell. If you have some kind of remote desktop app it’d be a good idea to log in and get queuing!

Yeah I was playing all day not a single queue until around 19:00 server time and it just blew up and I was put in a 5.6k queue…

I guess it’s peak hours right now. Why Blizzard thinks a server with a 6k queue constitutes a “Medium” population is beyond me, lol.

7k queue for me

45 minutes @ 6.5k as of right now. Baffled by the hourly queue on a “Medium Server” but glad it’s only that compared to how some PVP High seem to be!

Aye. Shazz is 24k right now (just checked)

our its not so bad i wait max of 15 min to enter