What are you doing ?

Ganking, WPvP and some m+, bgs and then more ganking.
I play less wow now then i used to…

Just a lot of wPvP. It’s been a lot of fun lately, so I just follow the faction assaults and wait for the chaos to ensue.
Besides that I really need to work on gearing all my alts. They are quite low with around 400-405 ilvl between them. Working up the motivation to do that however.
Also working through old achievements that I never bothered with, like WoD pathfinder and the grand wyvern mounts from Pandaria. I actually have a lot to catch up on, but I guess that’s a good thing!

Mostly RPing. I also decided to finally force myself to suffer through Junkagon and Nazjafail to get that damn flying. Other than that, I don’t do anything else. Might quit soon if 8.2.5/8.3 aren’t a significant improvement both story and gameplay wise.

Currently mythic raiding and pushing m+ for the most part.

When i am not doing that i am focusing on imporving as a multiclasser, currently maintaining 8 characters to a decent standard while also being able to play them.

Playing other games.

BFA is just wait and rng simulator and classic has its appeal but i did the stuff that classic has already 13+ years ago.

Making progress.

3 reps at revered now, daily quests achieve done, finished the first Vol’Jin questline. (Though LFR queue is, has it always been this long on first day of reset?)

Got to 354ilvl and did first warfront, not the quests though, bit confusing but had fun in that.

So just the war campagn to finish, about 87% done right now and then Champions and those turtles rep to go for revered. And can class Part 1 done.

Not sure what ilvl to aim for 8.2 content though, was having real problems when I was 280, maybe I should reattempt that at 354 or wait until I get a bit higher gear wise.

Today i finally killed Ashvane. Felt good. I know-I know she got 5% HP nerf, but we are also casual guild and we were happy with or without the nerf !

1 Like

Im a bit off topic here but yeah considering even most casual players are above 420 at this point you’re gonna struggle at 354.
Make sure you do the things with static rewards first like world bosses and warfront quests. After that, do all the world quests that reward equipment. Or possibly spam some dungeons and lfr before the world quests. I have like 8 alts above 400 ilvl just from doing those things.
Nazjatar is nice for gearing too. You get benthic gear tokens from a bunch of the quests and you can use mana pearls to upgrade them to 400+

just recently did a pet dungeon, farming for the seahorse mount, raiding a bit, farming pet rep to get all 3 to 30, gathering the shards to do the 5 day slimy pets , alchemy weekly and levelling up a few alts as I get time. Plenty to do, hard to remember it all and allocate time to it.

Yeah, it’s me working on stuff after a year off from playing the game, my fault but slowly working at it right now.

Been doing all of that and been getting improvements over time, I was only 246 or something at the start of this month.

nothing maybe flying around a bit watching streams and that’s basically bfa for me as pvp player - otherwise i play classic now if I wouldn’t I’d play Overwatch as the game is so bad regarding class design and pvp. M+ is also boring

I am not such big fan of BFA, And I am REALLY not a fan of Classic :stuck_out_tongue:
So I have taken the middleroad. I am questing the whole shibang from one 1 to 120, while waiting for the next expansion

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.