What are you doing ?

To be honest the only content im doing is old content. Im doing legacy raids, farming some mounts, do old questing areas but i dont do anything in bfa :frowning:

I reached 120, cleared all zones, war front, just need to hit exalted to unlock some races and mounts then Iā€™m done with this BS expac. Iā€™m going to fully commit to classic until Blizz will make a decent expansion which I highly doubt.

Since BFA launched I have:

1. Got a job.
  2. Developed hobbies.
  3. Went from almost failing university to being a top student in my field.
  4. A tan.
  5. Spending more time out with friends.

Ingame: Just leveling characters in the hopes next expansion will fix it :wink:

12 Likes

Rp for the win!

3 Likes

Progressing Queens Court mythic. Thats basically my focus now.

3 Likes

Having fun. Sometimes I feel like M+, sometimes Iā€™m hyped for guild raids, farming mounts or reps, transmogsā€¦

2 Likes

2k+ arena.

1 Like

collecting mogs,slowly lvling a few characters is main thing. still wanna try rp out someday but all my stuff is on kazzak and realm transfers are expensive as hell for multiple toons.
cant wait for next expac so i can farm legion raids for mog actully(and that classes are hopefully better)
not really doing bfa stuff,wanted to do timewalking but really dint have time for it due real life stuff happening but ah well il get the mounts someday

1 Like

Mythic progress and gankingā€¦so much ganking.

1 Like

I am lvling an alt, void elf to 110 for heritage armor ( currently lvl104)

waiting for my game time to run out while daily posting my stuff to sell on the AH, i wanted to take a break a while back. but 8.2 came out like a week after i stopped. Now i intend to have an actual break. I got hyped by some youtubers that made mechagon sound like some freestyle paradise that allowed you to make progress on you own speed. well that turned out to be a big dissappointment and lie. like every single zone released after launch the last few years mechagon and nazjatar lack in questlines and entirely depend on world quests.

I doubt the next major patch will bring anything worthwhile (like Suramar) either. Classic still is too busy to even log in, so its a great time to unsubscribe and take a break

2 Likes

Literally everything bar playing classic wow.

1 Like

BfA: Blizzardā€™s Secret Plan to Improve The World!

5 Likes

So I came back after a 6 year break and resubbed in 8.1.5

First of all I logged in on my DK and was wondering why she was wearing one-hand weapons because I remember that I never enjoyed one-hand frost playstyle. So without reading the patch notes of the last 6 years I just equipped that two-hander in my bag, put some spells in my bars, signed up a dungeon and realized I canā€™t use those spells with a two-hander.

So I leveled to 120 only to find out that I was really shy to do group content after all these years at first, which is why I didnā€™t raid BoD. Iā€™ve spent most of 8.1.5 doing world quests, random BGs and looking for a guild that will let my partner and me raid the following tier. Also some M0 dungeons and IIRC I also did a few low keys by the end of 8.1.5

8.2 was around the corner and I decided that I want to raid again so I left my old dying server. It was really sad. My old guild still existed but it was all new people. Out of the whole 25HC roster of back then, no one was still playing. I didnā€™t even contact them. So I moved to stormscale where my name was taken so I had to choose a new name. Still getting used to itā€¦

On stormscale I feel very anonymous because itā€™s like moving from a little village to a huge city. But from what I can see, server communities donā€™t exist anymore, anyway.

I found a guild, raided with them, disagreed with the goals and mentality, left the guild, joined another guild. Then Classic hit and now we arenā€™t Mythic Raiding. I really wanted to Mythic Raid but thereā€™s no one to raid with.

So Iā€™m slowly getting more and more into Mythic+. Iā€™m a bit at a disadvantage because I havenā€™t been doing the same dungeon over and over for the past years but Iā€™m learning fast. Mythic + is fun. The disadvantage is that because of Mythic +, less people are raiding. When I stopped back then, Raids were THE place to be if you wanted gear.

So now Iā€™m here, heroic cleared, waiting for my guild to recruit more people to actually raid Mythic. Until then, I donā€™t know. Maybe a bit more PVP. I donā€™t like playing a DPS + Healer comp and itā€™s difficult to find a ranged DPS to play with me because most people seem to enjoy playing with healers more (also because I have no rating I guess). I had the most fun playing Unholy + Beastmaster. Guess Iā€™ll try to find a nice Beastmaster mate and do Arena :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doing bgs and being depressed over this bad game

They are saving white Bois.
G-ddamit Blizzard you had one job to keep them all out of reality!!!

I ll notify my fellow Illuminati about this failure on our next imaginary astral meeting.

1 Like

Trying to kill Ashvane and not succeeding because nice people in my raid neceserily do not know how to dodge a darn orb and do dps same time. And when they learn how to dodge orb, then forget how to blow up ā€˜stuffā€™ without blowing up other raidersā€¦ or themselves.

And then have 5% wipes (2 shield tactic which means instant wipe when dps is low and 3rd shield comes), which luckily would be enough because Blizz nerfs the boss hp 5%.

Otherwise doing what comes top of my head - hopping between classic, modern - doing levelling there, legacy stuff, some daily stuff, some essence grind craft here.

Logging in.
Staring at my character and contemplating whats the point.
Get depressed.
Log off.
Not sure what to do with my life now that WoW feels pointless with reduntant content.

At least thereā€™s Classic I guessā€¦

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/373/328/b16.jpg

recently i finished unlocking draenor pathfinder, got a mount and lots of rares there. Then farmed some old paragon cases. Tried farming the scythe of the unmaker and failed obviously. Saw the felhound drop in that raid once. Got a mount from throne of the four winds which was nice. Did emissary quests, some casual farming, trying to get the new crab mount which i need another week for thanks to the lvl 30 follower requirement.

Overall, there isnā€™t much to do if you donā€™t want to raid or do mythic+ or spam arenas. except for old contents of course.

*Mythic+ every monday or tuesday with a group of friends (former guildies)
*Arena whenever I can
*Emissaries when they give me anything useful (AP for main, gear for alts)
*Leveling alts on horde. Currently have all classes at 120 on alliance and 4 on horde. This expansion looks like the one where I will get all classes to max on both factions.