What are you raiding as?

Hey yall!

So I’ve been playing Enh Sham for a while now. And while it’s a really fun class and my dps output in raid is decent my margins of error are still great, which impacts my performance a lot. My performance in general is below average due to failed rotations in between running and stuff on the floor, and well, bad rotation in general. I’m mitigating this with addons like Hekili and wowanalyzer before anyone asks.

But to the point! I’m looking to lvl up an alt in the coming weeks and will be focusing on finding a dps, ranged or melee, so that I can somehow focus more on the actual joy of facing bosses rather than playing this proc mini-game called Shaman. It’s fun but it’s not very relaxing.

There’s some classes and/or specs that’s not relevant since we have the lineup we have, so I’m mostly looking for reflections on what you’re playing and how you feel about your class/spec, not ideas on what to play.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.