What are you working on right now?

This character is effectively retired from RPing but still has plots that she would pursue independently, like her human ascendancy project and exposing demonic spies within the nobility.

She also has other matters that I can’t pursue on my own as it ties to other people’s characters and I don’t see them playing much lately with at least one being on a WoW break.

I might just retire this character from play but it’s my forum face…

I just escaped Helgen with Ralof, we then fled to Riverwood, where Ralofs’ sister Gerdur runs the mill, once there she asked me to send word to Jarl Balgruuf in Whiterun about the Dragon attack on Helgen. I travelled through Bleak Falls Barrow to Whiterun informed the Jarl, helped his guard take down a Dragon, which made me learn I am the Dragonborn, so now I am travelling to High Hrothgar on the advice of the Jarl to learn how to control my new found powers of the Thu’um, kr the Voice.

So yea, all this because I got caught in an Imperial ambush trying to cross the border.

You should have gone for the head…

I am inevitable

Aqir hordes are an underrated opponent for DM’d events in my opinion, best of luck!

1 Like

I’m working on my thesis so the things my character works on are dialed down a bit for the moment.

That being said, Dangerbeard is working on getting back on her feet after spending the time between Cataclysm and now locked up somewhere underneath Ironforge for, you know, terrorism.

She’s currently establishing contacts for mercenary work, working odd jobs for the Alliance and building and buying gear to complete said jobs.

Making an RP character, this world needs more suffering.

My Magistrix is deciphering ancient Highborne maps. Ideally, they will reveal the location of old troves of arcane goodies.

My Dark Ranger is busy hunting a rogue necromancer. Keeps her sane.

Hungaro has been running quite a good amount of projects since long, and there is a new one that seems to be starting really well. Quite the busy schedule.
Here are my projects:

2 Likes

Actually I can answer this question properly now as I’ve decided on what to do.

I’m gonna kill off Sabina then have her raised as Undead and then have her travel to Pandaria for that redemption arc.

Hold on (not sure if your worgen ic) but if i recall correctly worgen cant be risen into undeath, atleast not by sylvanas.

Back to the drawing board for me then.

3 Likes

And yes you’re right I just checked it out and it seems the Worgen curse makes it difficult for them to be risen as Undead. It’s possible but not for Sylvanas’s Val’kyr.

Figuring out how to get around Void Elf Roleplay on my lone - the spur of guilds at their launch have seem to have vanished and it’s no good meandering around Stormwind, twiddling fingers when I really want to flesh out this new character. Kind of edging towards a Military-esque sort of vibe, as that’s the popular motif and fits the bill.

Typically I nurse around server-events and find groups that way but it’s all quiet at the mo’, any ideas?

2 Likes

Look at me being daft and not using Search, huh.

Thanks a bunch, think I’ll swing them a shout.

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

I am groot.

1 Like

I’m currently working on a few magic themed things that you might be interested in, Arenfel. Firstly there’s the Dalaran Magic Faire:

And second the Mage RP discord server, with over 110 mage rpers from both factions!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.