What are your hobbies?

Big cookies are always better!

1 Like

Film, TV series, Reading, Eating Out etc.

Don’t feed the clone.

2 Likes

Gaming (WoW and Sims4), reading, cooking, exercise and looking after my 3 elderly dogs (which is kind of a hobby/lifestyle!).

Used to be climbing before I busted my knee. Now it’s mostly making my kid laugh.

1 Like

None, i have no life

I used to do indoor bouldering. I was doing V6 climbs before I gave up. I respect the strength and balance climbers have aha.

Coming to the forums to argue with strangers. And sometimes read posts and drink the tears of noobs complaining.

:smiley:

Nah, I do electronic circuits for fun. Sometimes they are useful and measure the humidity of my plants and auto-water them. Sometimes its the most useless thing like modulating a signal from emitter A to receiver B, which are sitting 30cm apart on my table.

I used to do indoor and outdoor rock climbing (with rope). But then life came in the way and I had to stop. Sad. :frowning:

1 Like

It depends, and it shifts or changes over time. Last year it was building a videogame with my friends, in 2024 I’m resuming acting in theatres, I love to go cruising on my longboard although it’s been a few months since I last used it. I also love hiking since I live near the Alps, and last but not least, I love making cocktails, so I exercise at home, sometimes with friends, I should probably take a mixology class or something if I keep going like this.

And at the moment, I’m trying to prepare to start go mountain motorcycling next summer, I hope I manage to obtain both the related driving license and a motorbike by then! We’ll see

Gambling alongside gaming.

Both words start with gam what a coincidence :smirk:

Blender 3D…

Like. I had a few topics about my current project already here posted…

Ideas/WIP thread for my Stormwind Cathedral 3D project - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Update on my Blender Stormwind Cathedral Project - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

3 Likes

Did some of the urban stuff too but really nothing beats a proper carpathian trail. Dang I wish I could still do it.

ross geller is that you ?

1 Like
  • Gaming (all kind of genres)
  • Reading (mostly science/cosmology, sci-fi, Formula 1)
  • Stargazing
  • Gym, nothing too fancy just trying to not melt away at my desk
  • Computer stuff: mostly Hardware, Network,… (Pretty much been fiddling with PC’s since I was 7, it ended up in a career).
  • Follow/Watch Formula 1 (since the 80’s)
  • Karting (whenever I have the chance, less so these days)
  • Biking

The usual of: listening to music, watching TV-shows and movies. Not something I see as hobbies but I do spend a decent chunk of time on it during the week.

In WoW terms?
I suppose it would be Engineering and Herbalism.

Working/building/repairing computers as a hobby but also as a job. (goblin engineering, only the one time has things blown up, honest!)
And making outdoor bonsais from your average tree you find around the house or gardencenter.

Gaming…
And reading wow forums.

1 Like

Basketball, Anime, and even though I’m not a voracious reader I do enjoy the occasional good book so I count it as a hobby.

I set things on fire.

i shoot with compound bow for sport
and mostly play games for hobby
and Alot of movies/series
i allso ride on downhill bike but thats not hobby if you live in mountains is my daily routine :smiley:

Gaming, reading, cross-stitch, crochet and local history/urbexing.

Luckily I live in a city with a lot of history and flavour including a pub which Blackbeard drank in so I can be a boring old nerd to my hearts content :dracthyr_hehe_animated: