What are your two favourite primary professions and why?

For the people who don’t know what primary professions are, they’re basically every profession except for the three secondary ones (archaeology, fishing, cooking).

My favourites are probably Herbalism and Mining. These two don’t make you anything to help you in-game, but they do give some good money when sold in the auction house. So what are yours?

I’ll always be a fan of engineering for the fun gadgets! Normally along side Herbalism too, because something about collecting herbs just calms me down.

1 Like

I’d have to say, if you’ve played long enough, Engineering and Blacksmithing is mine - feels good when you aren’t missing any plans hardly.

1 Like

Cant live without engineering

3 Likes

Big fan of mining/herbalism. But Im starting to think of leveling blacksmithing for Shadowlands to get those legendary plans. Havent read into it though!

1 Like

Wait with it!
Herbing and Mining is a goldmine at the start of an expansion. This time theres like 6 different ores. And 6 types of herbs as well.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Where did you read this and thanks alot!

Heres herbs

Heres mining

You can see theres 6 of each.

Also, you dont need an armor crafting profession for legendaries. Armorcrafters only makes the base item that can be sold on AH. You take such one with other stuff to the runecrafter in Torghast, whom forges your legendary for you.

2 Likes

Seems like I’m gonna keep my herbalism and mining. Thanks yet again!

skinning and leatherworking

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.