What can Retail learn from classic and what can classic learn from retail post

I think I’ve run out of patience with posters who just want to do the whole ‘my Dad is better than your Dad’ thing on the forums. Both GD and CGD have suffered enough.

3 Likes

Im a dad just playing classic with my family and i wanna hear ppls thinking skills so i can understand how to beat u in pvp so its kinda useless that even retail forums exist blizz can #changes and is nothing thats in here that has #changed from forum feedback? Mean while classic forum has lots of it

5 Likes

I go back to my original statement of how this is just another Classic player baiting the Retail forum.

2 Likes

How to send dogs images? I cant link only say the imgur and remove dots i love making memes but wanna use my screenshots but cant make my own memes and r*ddit only down vote

1 Like

You need forum trust lvl 3 to post such images. But you can post link: type the link, select it with mouse and press </> (preformatted text) button and you link shows like this:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/
Then people can copy and paste it to see your image. Trust lvl 3 people can also then repost to full image for you.
You can see here how you can gain trust lvl 3.

Basically shortly it requires to visit forums very regulary, write and reply to lot of posts, read LOT of posts and not be banned (for writing bad stuff etc.) for certain time.

So im permanently not allowed to make own memes from screen shot on forums without making amends and having my redemption story… rats!!
As in: drat!! the word to say unfortunate happening!

Tried classic and managed to get my priest to 18 then i just got bored as i have seen everything classic has to offer i am not interest in 40 man raiding or raiding in general and after phase 2 was launched i have no interest at all to return and to be a honor bag for gankers.

Classic is just like all the games from past they were fun when they were new but i just have no interest to play them anymore.

1 Like

Not permanently. Keep on reading forums and talking about things and you will get there!!! :smile: Can’t wait to see your memes!

You can get a feel for your progress with levels via your profile summary

1 Like

There’s a lot of things that Blizzard overdid due to pleasing Casual Players on last expansions. But since when it makes it a bad thing?

When I was a kid, playing WotLK and Cataclysm, I had time to play 10h+ a day. Nowadays, I work 10h a day and get to play 2h, 3h at max.

If I had lots of free time, I’d be in Classic WOW.
I don’t have lots of free time, I play BFA.

While I realize the “nostalgia” market sells… If you make BFA WOW as hard as Classic was, WOW would be long dead. People expect different things from MMO’s now other than what they did in 2006.

Just a curiosity question: Have people on Classic WOW already gave up on Alliance and lose matches at “Join Match” Button, or there’s still hopeful players? I’m waiting to see when the Alliance hatred evolves on Classic lol.

I didn’t think of it literally as “classic’s talent trees are better” kinda comment but rather the underlying style of classic’s talent trees is better, like in TBC or Wrath you deffo had more options than 1 cookie cutter build.

I think I juggled like 4 different enhancement builds, had to respec a bunch even with dual spec and both of those being enhancement.

How do i see that ??? Where is my level there??? Also because my grammar wasnt so good i think i can never reach lvl 3 :frowning_face: i rly want to i swear i just improve english every day and i want to be a role model to my childrens darnn…

1 Like

I hated them, so inflexible and re-talenting when one thing had to be changed because things were tweaked and that now simmed highest was a pain in the posterior.

My time was limited but my family had to give me the oportunity to ding 60 fast and pvp it up for their best so im now helping my family level after some days only playing wow sleep in my car and eat food from old work place i was fired for only playing classic on work time and not working but thats not my problem im enjoying the best game ever

I think it’s trying to communicate.

What if you could have more “on the fly”-kinda customization, but have that style of talent tree?
For me at least it’d be the best of both worlds, I like ease of customization, but I don’t like how little there is to choose or tweak. Even if most of it is faux-choice.

You really need me to answer what’s wrong in getting fired to play a video-game?

This needs to be bait, because if it isn’t, this person have some serious issues going on…
Addiction, idk. But I’m getting worried.

I know it may be silly, but what I would love to have back from classic: I want to feed my pet as a huntress. :smiley:

And have it be just a little bit more effective if I take good care of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope we don’t return to those kinds of monster trees. I would prefer the current talent system to have a few more rows and work more like it did in the past.

We used to have a row for choosing what kind of speed boosting ability we wanted, now it’s baked into a line with other abilities. Just a minor quality of life really. Especially being one of the slowest classes in the game.

3 Likes