What can Retail learn from classic and what can classic learn from retail post

hey forum what u want retail to learn from classic like faction matters or gnome not in middle life crisis all the time i see the hair on utube its so silly

Maybe lvling in barrens and not in dungeons insta lvl 100 lower lvls or maybe how about class matters and not a hunter can use multi shot pyroblast or warlocks dont become hunter?

I’m quite confused

9 Likes

The Classic forum can be found here

13 Likes

I think it’s meant to be here :t_rex:

Nah it’s just a lost Classic player baiting.

19 Likes

… and breathe

2 Likes

Retail what u want from classic? Stop say go back to classic forums when u post on classic with retail
Whats better in retail then classic?
Whats better in classic then retail?
Thoughts?

I already got what i wanted from classic.

A lot less toxicity in retail. That’s much better than anything else they could have offered.

11 Likes

Don’t think he’s trolling or baiting tbh. Just seems like a “what if retail got X from classic” discussion.

For me I’d like retail to get the rarity of items, from classic. 2% drop chance in a raid of X dropping that people can drool over. Like now if you get a bone reaver, people know how rare and amazing it is. Can’t even remember any of my items names on retail, who cares? There’s an insane amount of items with the same stats, only trinkets are kinda special.

5 Likes

Thank u true horde for reading and thinking
Yea it is my intents like epics are truly epics u mean and then low drop % but some must always be more. Whats rarest on retail now i dont know i think rarest is the pirate hat from SVT in vanilla or maybe ragnaros eye to make best wep in the game (sulfuras hand of ragnaros) its the only legendary in classic now

Own forum for Classic? right down the bottom

2 Likes

The intent is still true and i never maked a post here read post more up. I want to know what u want from classic its not even same topic on post but the attitude is…

I play both and dont want them mixed.

2 Likes

What do I want from Classic?

I want Classic to soak up all of the terrible gameplay, so that Modern WoW can try new awesome things instead of backtracking into a septic tank of Classic gameplay.

2 Likes

Hmm, I want the adventure of classic.

I wanna go into a world and feel blown away by it, but that’s probably impossible.

I also want Classic’s economy.

That’s probably it.

I’d all so like this, don’t think it would even be possible now though? Vanilla wow was revolutionary and blew your mind at the time. Cant imagine anything blowing me away on wow anymore, which is a shame.

1 Like

Nothing, Classic should be a standalone version of what the old skool game was. Warts and all and #nochanges.

• Gameplay
  • Graphics
  • Questing
  • Story
  • Raiding
  • Dungeons
  • LFD
  • Mythic Plus
  • Talent trees
  • Heirlooms
  • Flying
  • UI/Menus
  • Summoning Stones

I really could go on forever but you get the idea

Nothing, it was a fun trip down memory lane that made me appreciate all the improvements in Retail. Actually one thing, the zones looking like they did pre-cata. I much preferred them before Cataclysm changed their landscapes. Obviously with a modern retail approach to graphics ofc.

People should play the game they enjoy, whether it’s retail or classic or both.

18 Likes

I’ve read and reread that opening post 5 times now, I still don’t understand what I’m reading.

2 Likes

You wouldnt want it atm the servers are wrecked and getting worse with PCTs.

2 Likes

It do be like that sometimes.