What class are you afraid in pvp general

What class scares you the most in open world and RBG’s?

Mine probably is high geared Warlocks and Spriests.

Fire mage and retri paladin, both are equally very tanky and borderline invincible. Oh and any form of druid with 2 brain cells.

1 Like

From a shaman’s perspective

1: Arms Warrior. Doesn’t die, nearly unkitable and massive dmg through condemn.
2: Sub Rogues: Generall hard counter to shamans, can counter anything you do and kills you through astral shift.

anything but rogues

Anything that is able to kill you in few secs. while also being able to escape any sec. when it’s about to die.
i.e. rogues / mages / druids.

1 Like

anything, cause everything can heal somehow, i can’t :smiley:

3 Likes

Balance druids. Litteraly a spec for kids that must play something that carry them, with thorns lasting forever, bear form making them immortal and them globalling people out of nowhere.

Sure, ret paladins can global people too but atleast they dont pop out of stealth and oneshot me from range.

Sure, sub rogues deal way too high damage but atleast they dont stay immortal, have thorns or are ranged.

What a game. Just fire all the developers that made this crap go live.

Its months into SL yet Blizzard cant nerf balance druids?

Useless. If corona is the case then why am I paying sub. Do your work or reduce sub cost Blizzard.

I want my game refunded. Sl sucks in every aspect.

Heres what I want to do:

1. Remove arena so balance druids wont whine about changes ruining their ratings.

2. Remove Convoke and add something else.

3. Remove thorns.

4. Make bear form useless for balance druids.

5. Nerf starsurge by 33% vs nonhealers.

‘‘balance druids’’

There’s a guild that ran 4 boomkins up to 2500-2700 rating,i think they still playing like that.

Not a single of them has any relevant arena achievement.I am yet to see any of them having 1800 in arena and they have inbetween 10 of them few thousand arena games played this season alone.

Its all hardstuck at 1500-1600,and no,they are not boosting.

They are all typical ‘‘rank 1 glads on main account’’

You should see dem lies in guild char info…Every single of them is either rank 1 glad,or multi rank 1 glad (on another acc)

Fire Mage who has better gear than me and who has dueled Fire Mages thousands times.

Clueless teammates.

On dudu nothing really. On shammy rogues. On monk humm haven’t played him that much yet, it’s a pain bringing myself to gear the third toon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But any bursty ranged, who’s good at controlling you is tough if you can’t los.

All of them cause they all got burst and sv hunter gets…some traps. I’d play another class but given the fact it took me roughly 3/4 months to gear this one cause my server doesn’t have active pvp guilds and no one wants an sv, i’d rather not spent another 3/4 months trying to gear a char and struggle trough the same getting killed constantly bs till i finally have a bit of versa.

Regarding War Mode, definitely Druid. A good druid is pretty much impossible to kill, no matter the spec. Guardian in particular is a complete powerhouse at the moment.

I do wpvp as guardian druid. Nothing scares me, I just find annoying locks and all people that try to escape, still I will kill them but I have to burn more calories.

As a hPal main I’d say sPriest anywhere open is pretty scary. Boomies always make me uncomfortable, especially in arena.

I think sPriests is partly because I know I don’t even have the safety of my bubble too.

As Ret mages and sPriests probably. I enjoy switching targets to a rogue any time I see them because I dislike them, but don’t find them very scary.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.