What class fits the gnome best?

Hi I saw the Alliance intro cinematic for the Siege of Dazar´alor (Gelbin is awesome) and have decided to make a gnome character but i dont know which class would fit it best from lore reasons.

Also since they teased the Heritage armor for gnomes on Blizzcon i thought with going something that could be considered closest to tinker or something like that with engineering as proffesion.

P. S. Sorry for bad english i dont speak it very well

Hunter. With an awesome rifle.

Imo

2 Likes

warlock ofcourse

4 Likes

Survival Hunter is kind of cool, too, fighting alongside some mechanical pet, throwing bombs and traps… there are tinkerish elements here.

Else… well, mages, warlocks and rogues all fit well enough.
Priests and monks are a bit strange and DK and warrior very strange.

Only one good answer for this. The new Tinker class obviously.

2 Likes

Speaking from a mythological perspective rather than lore, Elemental Shaman would be fitting.

2 Likes

If only there was confirmation. Proper one that is.

My vote also goes to mechanizing one of the Hunter specs.

Go for a Warrior Gnome for maximum funnys

Hmm Gnome hunter with a mech pet, perhaps?
Gnome mages and warlocks are also fairly lore friendly, Indrus used to be a great mage on the Council of Tirisfal.

To be a gnome it’s more about the willingness of study and experiment while being very “shut in” to strangers but at the same time being very joyous, warm and open to family and friends. If tinker becomes a class, well that’s ofcourse the class of choice, but til then anything whould work.

1 Like

Rogue… On my Tauren I used to hate them with a passion when in BGs (back in tbc)… this was before I discovered there was something called nameplates… the lil rascals would punt me so easily and some had a /lol macro’ed… Used to make my blood boil lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.