What class for

I will create a panda dk name it “Lorelol” and make fun of everything.

1 Like

I’m probably going to get my DK up the last set of levels for the expansion, as I feel my warlock and warrior aren’t good fits for me as mains in it.

Yeah, I liked the covenant things but they’re gonna have to tread lightly I think. Make 1 covenant have rewards 50x better than the other 3 and suddenly it’s not a choice anymore.

I was planning on maining my death knight for the next expansion.

I planned this before the new expansion announcement and before even 8.3 announcement.

Because i really enjoy tanking with blood dk.

And now i heard that they’re finally making forsaken have different models. That makes my choice of picking my undead DK A LOT MORE LIKELY.

I really doubt that it gonna be a choice. One of covenents gonna be bis for your class and you will have to pick it unless they make them 100% cosmetic then it wouldn’t even matter anyways.

I never change my main, so I will predictably be sticking with this :slight_smile:

To be fair, from what I’ve seen so far the DK arc is just the intro and explanation how we go the shadowlands. It’s not going to be a DK themed expansion.

edited post.

9.0 will drop a few weeks before the new content. Have you choices maxed for then and then decide.

the one you like playing.
as far as i’m concerned no one said there would be no mission tables in shadowlands.

Panda DK of course.
I will bring all my 29 chars to Shadowlands, if I will buy this expansion.

Same here. Will stick to this one and probably lvl my druid aswell. And a vulpera shammy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll probably roll with my Night Elf Mage and this Nightborne Priest.

1 Like

Will most likely stick to my priest and to the draenei race, would roll a tinker if it would be offered, and if the next expansion will be more alt friendly one than this one without the things like the Heart of azeroth and the ap farming I might also roll some alt class to heal with it to.

Before I rolled my current char I was in a dilemma between rolling the LFD and the nightborne, I loved their lore and the design in the Legion. Female nightborne models look good but I think how they could look much better than that and how the nightborne could use a proper redesign. And when it comes to customizations both of our races are lacking on that part, the ve and the zandalari got way more love from the devs than they did.n

Sticking to my priest, no doubt there

1 Like

I think Female Nightborne are alright in comparison to their male counterparts. I’d sooner Blizzard take a relook at them first, and then move onto the Females.

I do agree with this.

For Nightborne Warlocks, I’d have thought they would get fel-green markings and maybe for LFD Mages, have something more akin to arcane markings.

1 Like

Yeah its the same thing with the male draenei, if they would look more like the qunari from the DA instead they would be way more attractive and more people would play them :

I think I’m gonna bring my old DK back. I stopped playing it mid-Legion.
Hoping a full spec revamp on all DK specs. I really want to live the fantasy in shadowlands, but if DK still is the same, I’m not even going to bother.

Once a BM hunter, always a BM hunter!
Although I will probably want a character per covenant so will also level up my Pandaren monk, warrior and Troll lock.

oh, and Pandaren DK? yes please! Already reserved a name and space for her. :slight_smile: