What class is the best in PvP?

Just a quick question.

I have recently created my priest for PvP. And I think it is very fun and as I’ve understood it it plays pretty well.

But I also thinking of making a new class. What are the best, most meta classes right now? And should I play it instead of priest?

If there is one class that’s very much better than priest in arena, I might play it instead. I will never play druid or paladin.

Assasination for Rogue, both Frost/Fire mage specs are good, Frost/Unholy death knight, demon huntards, and Mw/ww monk are good.

I’m pretty sure shadow priest is okay although they did get nerfed :thinking:

I don’t play priest so someone can answer that in better detail.

1 Like

Shadow is baaad. Disc is alright but need good gear for it.

you seem to have forgot destro warlock :slight_smile:

I didn’t forget about it I’m just listing classes that have more than 1 viable specs

Chaos bolt, Greater pyro, Metamorphisis

Yes all of them are good. But what is the #1 best spec for someone like me who plays arena day in and day out?

rogue or mage pick one

You’ve gotten it narrowed down to 6/12 classes. What more do you want?! :smirk:

If you play Arena day in an day out, then the best choice is Druid for healer, Rogue for melee dps, and Mage for ranged dps. Those 3 classes have historically performed the best and most consistent across Seasons and expansions, and are solid choices for a long-term investment.
They rarely have the rollercoaster experience many other classes tend to go through.
Which one you pick is down to whether you want to get zerged all the time, zug-zug, or pew pew.

(note: these are just random words, don’t attribute any truth to them)

Shadow priest is not bad and the nerf is only about stats scaling.
Wizk says it will not change anything next season.

meanwhile the windwalker buff exactly happening because of the stat scaling

but many people seem to forget that :confused:

1 Like

Tbh for ww I have no idea but for sp every patch it’s nerf because of the scaling, otherwise the dmg would be really godmod =D

Even in pve I did some m+ and I feel like I didn’t loose dmg, it seems pretty much the same( and shadow word death seems to work way better than auspicious spirit and can crit).

All I know is I’m defo going destro there’s no way I’m going to survive with all these wws running around as demo

1 Like

Okay fair enough, in some sense it is comparing apples and pears. But I think there’s some truth that rogue is a very steady pick. Im considering actually going for a rogue, i just don’t know if its worth the hazzle with all the gearing? Or if I should stick to doing pvp with my priest?

By the way, is Death Knight good in pvp atm? I have just started PvP and disc priest seems a bit more challenging to play.

Going rogue is a good pick and yes dk is very much viable. The gearing is aids but just get some friends to boost you in mythic keys you’ll be geared in no time

Well Season 4 will be the final Season of the expansion, and most likely also a very long Season. If it ends up being 8-9 months long I won’t be surprised.
So it’s an excellent Season for starting a new character, because you have a lot of time to gear up and climb the rating ladder.
At the same time, I expect like with other Seasons, a few specs will stand out after a few weeks as being rather overpowered (and it may not be any of the aforementioned classes). So it’s also an ideal Season for those who want to jump aboard the FotM train and just play whatever is overpowered. I mean, what comes afterward is Shadowlands, so you don’t really need to commit to anything beyond the length of the Season itself.

Please change FotM to FotY.

1 Like

I don’t like destro so I will play my sp in 3s so I can play the game, and play my demo in 2s if it still work I will see.

Unfortunately we will never get any buff and the spec is getting worse every patch :confused:

1 Like

Demon hunters, you need 1 hand to play, every ability does more than one thing and you’re immortal the whole time your in metamorphisis. If you do start dying simply run away with your ferrari mobility.

Lock with anyone for 3s . For 2s i would say monk.