What class is the strongest?

DH is my favorite and I was wondering what clothie to level for TWW, you helped me to make my choice of an alt.

1 Like

well that just means you are very ignorant and have no idea how classes work in wow.

Oh by all means be insulting because I’ve literally not seen what people are claiming.

:woman_facepalming:

Every single raid highest ilvl/stats has been the highest dps regardless of class.

So pick whatever you enjoy playing because it really doesn’t matter.

Priest and DH pumps a lot tho, and DH has the added efficiency of insanely high move speed, in this diablo-esque playstyle that also matters a lot. A friend of mine is boosting 10->70 in 90 minutes with a DH.

I have seen a lot of max gear people, with 10k+ mainstat cloaks, and DH and Pri just go way higher on dps than some classes possibly can. (10mil+ single target)

Subtely rogue due the mastery .

Is the only spec that has the agi-mastery above anyone else and talking with number doing 14 mill crit is quite Op:)

While this is true, given equal cloak / ilvl some specs do vastly more damage than others. And given no content is tuned around that degree of power that’s fine, but it is the question being asked.

Whether it matters or not is another question entirely.

1 Like

I’m yet to participate in a raid where everyone is the same.

Maybe when I cap :dracthyr_nod:

Ah i figured why dh is broken, they have a funky talent that turns every shadow, fire, nature etc. damage into chaos, and multiplies it → makes all their gems broken (and their burst dmg is also crazy).

Well, I can solo anima HC while afk as Brewmaster, so take that for what you will.

Planning on uploading a video doing it tomorrow when I’m not saved.

in retail play your favorite class. you need to enjoy the game if you go for the long run.

remix, mages do some serious damage. demon hunters are really good people solo with them world bosses in like seconds.

all burst classes because stuff die so fast that ramp classes have no chance to do any damage. probably dh is the best. their gems pump like crazy
druid do like 4-5mio while dh do 7+

My assassination rogue is crazy.
Mastery up the wazoo, seems to be capped at 228%, bleeds and poisons are proccing like cray and the Thundering Orb meta after spreading brittle with fan of knives seems gamebreaking. I briefly hit 100m dps in SoO normal before the Shamans on the Org trash earlier today.

https://youtu.be/HD3dQ2_O7NQ?si=zNSGnnXECFYsa_-N

Brewmaster has some really really whacky interactions. Soloed Anima HC with 0 issues.

1 Like

You are too late to the party to become strong.

It’s been 9 days. There’s another 81. Why are people so insanely dramatic lol.

3 Likes

Monk is a good class once all buff, really good mobility to rush everything.

For leveling, you can tank and heal which makes it really easy to chain dungeons/scenarios/lfr

1 Like

takinga a cup of water out of a pool, still leaves most of the pool.

It takes a month and a half or so if not more to fully upgrade your gear to 556 if you do the dailies every day and 1 raid.
Why are you defending this system? It’s clearly designed to keep you on an invisible treadmill and you are here saying slow down.
Also i do not see this asked anywhere else, but why does remix give you cataclysm heroic level dungeons gear (346) and you have to work from there on at 70? It’s like they want you to waste time on purpose.

Why are you doing 1 raid? I’m sorry, but why are people even playing games (designed with the intention of burning up free time) if they don’t have any free time to burn.

Make it make sense.

You can clear the ENTIRETY of all MoP raids in 2hours on normal with just 1 player in your group with semi-decent ilevel. If you don’t have 2hours free in the evening to burn, why are people trying to shoehorn themselves into games designed to be played for more than 5 minutes of logging in a day.

1 Like

Because it’s supposed to be a for fun event not something i need to grind everyday. If i wanted to do that i would simply play retail and do keys.
Also no way you can clear everything in 2 hours, just SoO with no wipes takes an hour at the very least to traverse and ToT the same. it’s a pretty hefty time commitment you’re asking i’m sorry you do not realize it.