What class is the strongest?

I haven’t started MoP Remix yet because I haven’t decided on a class. At first I thought this is an opportunity to level a class I haven’t played before like a monk but I can easily level classes in War Within.
I would like to ask what class is the strongest so far. What class would be the easiest and fastest to farm the mounts and cosmetics?

1 Like

Power isn’t determined by class but by how much power you farm.

This is my cloak

Which is nothing compared to someone who has done the mob farms before they were removed:-

Scaling also has a funky effect whereby low levels can do insane damage compared to max levels.

2 Likes

I decided to finally try it and created my favourite class - DH. Are you playing with a paladin?
Do we need to make alts to farm transmogs?

1 Like

I believe we can buy any of the sets on one char but i havent personally tested it.

1 Like

frogger is the strongest class at the moment

Weren’t they nerfed?

You certainly can, including the class sets if you change the filter at the top. Got all the class sets I wanted on just my Monk

3 Likes

The frog/goat/bugs farms have been neutralised but the people who have farmed them remain strongest.

1 Like

this is defenetly not true as some specs scale way better than others

1 Like

Your dmg comes mostly from tinker gems tho

Mage is a strong class currently.
Soloed Mogu’shan 10m normal using frost. ilvl around 380-383 (didn’t even have neck slot)
Cloak is around the level of playing 15-16 hours a day since release. But cloak isn’t the main thing. The upgrades to the gear is what makes you powerful.

Though there will obviously be better classes at solo stuff if you get the upgrades.

As for outdoor content or scenarios all those are easy solo and can pull massive amounts and delete them.

1 Like

Your class doesn’t matter because of how much power you get from stats and gem procs, however there are a few notable things you can do with some classes / specs.

Havoc DH: Mastery increases run speed, immolation aura is also fantastic for passive farming.

Balance druid: Starfall. Need I say more?

MM Hunter: Mastery increases your attack range, I have 36000 mastery.

1 Like

Power is also determined by class and how they scale with excessive stats. DH and Priest seem to be scaling more than the rest. Monks are close behind also

1 Like

I’ve not found it makes any difference. The higher the gear ilvl, cloak stats, the more damage that class does.

As a rule of thumb, specs that get value out of all 4 of their stats, as well as ones that already highly value mastery, will scale better in remix. Not that it matters all that much how many millions of dps you’re doing.

2 Likes

just because everyone gets stronger with more stats doesnt change the fact that some specs scale way better with stats than others.

there is no argument or debate, that is just a fact.

2 Likes

I don’t know but pet crit like 2.5 mill and death coil spam on 3 mill
I’m more than satisfied<3
So Unholy Ftw!!

And I’ve not seen that. So I don’t personally believe that is fact and is up for debate.

Hence I debated it. Of all the raids I’ve done it’s been dependent on ilvl of gear/cloak stats = biggest dps.

Shadow priest is strongest. followed by demon hunters

1 Like

Its not even funny the difference between feral and moonkin. :confused: