What classes do you not play?

I can’t get my self to play Havoc Demon Hunter. It is so good and i want to get gladiator but at the same time so braindead and easy i just cannot
edit: i really want to play enhancement shaman but its so bad :frowning:

I will never lvlup shaman. Completely garbage

1 Like

You go level and gear a rogue mate and come fight me on any of my alts, I’ll put that rogue in the dirt with the rest of the rogue’s being carried by mages, warlocks, and rets :slight_smile: cause the class is nothing more than a stun bot.

1 Like

warrior - urgh.
death knight - I used to like this class, but the changes over the years has made me like it less and less
shaman - same with death knight, don’t like the changes to it over the years
warlock - I only like one warlock spec, that’s affliction, so when affliction isn’t doing well, I don’t play warlock.

EDIT: I have at least 1 of each class at 120, just not overly fond of the classes mentioned.

For me it’s rogue. I just can’t really get into the class. Also not big on DK.

I don’t play necromancers and tinkers. Because they aren’t playable. I have an alt of every class, some even more than one I play each one from time to time.

2 Likes

DH: Only 2 specs and a slap in the face for Warlocks…

Druid: Gotten tired of being stuck as either an animal or completely blue.

1. Ranged
  2. Any class that isn’t a DH
2 Likes

Iv’e never even tried a Demon Hunter, doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest.

Hunter: lame
Monk: double lame, no fantasy D3 fantasy feeling at all
Priest: 2 healing specs? no thanks. Spriest? just play a warlock
Paladin: Goody-little-two-shoes class.
Demon hunter: No, I want my class to require atleast a minimum amount of skill.

Shamans and Druids. I just can’t get into a character who is attuned to “nature” a whole lot. They’re the “True Neutral” figures in my mind which has always been the most boring alignment. x_x I have played hunters before but I just lost interest in them later on.

Priests, eh. Just nothing special about them.

I also don’t play Demon Hunters because they’re a bit -too- edgy for my taste!

I’ve played a Paladin in all versions of WoW as Ret. Given how things has been lately though, I’m hoping this won’t be one of those classes I don’t want to play… ;_:

Rogues.

I can play tank, healer or range dps, but melee dps is just not my thing, so that basically excludes Rogues.

I still often level one just to open lockboxes, so in that case I can say I “played” every class.

haha :smiley:
very cute blackmail :smiley:

Anything non-Orc and non-Melee.

Mage. I got this feel that you have to be an intellectual to play one. I just pick classes that I feel like would be in real life.

Shaman
All Druid specs except Balance
Paladin
Warlock

All cloth wearers.

Warlock, low dps, slow DPS, pet dependent, slow walking and slow dying…
It’s just a SLOW class.

1 Like

I played all except Priest

i play Melee classes mostly, never been a fan of ranged classes in every game not just wow

what i hate the most

1-Hunter
2-mage

1 Like

Monks, cause I don’t wanna experience very slow to play ( apm ), predictable gameplay, negative class fantasy class, mained mostly by the saltiest players.

I play all other classes to some capacity