What classes you all going for Classic?

Simple question!
Is it the same as your last main in normal wow and is it different from what you played to start with???

I am going with Huntard.
My first char was a nelf warrior named Alexander, back when ravenholdt was two weeks old.
Buut as i got to level 33 ish i was getting very annoyed that i kept getting my arsse kicked in PVP, so I changed to rogue nelf male called Reavan (shudders).
Rogue was my main for most of vanilla till tbc was announced and then I drowned my nelf male rogue off the coast of booty bay to return as a hot sexy belf female a couple of months later.

Rogue is OP as hell for what I love most about wow, it’s wpvp.
You can’t really go wrong, sure they were harder back then due to the idea of CDs being much more required, vanish being broken very easily by any dot and no cloak of shadows.
However everything was probably less easy back then, Hunter for example has the dead zone where you can’t use any ability. I’d say the only ‘easy’ class is mage and I bet they will be one of the most populated in PVP.

Hunter for me, I like the idea of marking the inveitable 1000’s of UD rogues there are and ruining their day.
In TBC and Vanilla a good hunter was a rogues nightmare, thank god 90% of them all sucked. People know how to play now and the idea of using stealth as a crutch to surprise people and make them panick won’t really work as well as it used to.

What you playing and why?

2 Likes

Playing a female dwarf Paladin named Big Bertha, it’s just a weird fetish that I’ve wanted to delve into for a number of years now.

Gnome rogue. Back in the day , they were the terrors of bg’s.

Same as in vanilla. Warlock. Why? Because I can gank and solo almost anyone. As Drakedog proved way back when, you can even go 1 vs 5 as a warlock.

1 Like

Think back then that was one very good player going against many bads.

Most people play better these days, warlock will be strong but id not expect it to be that good.

Gnome Mage

Gnomes are small, I can see why you like them.

i gues like and moust people, go back to the first or the first mine charcter :slight_smile:
Mine was druid, but after roug ganging i swop to rogue, then i have lots of fun plaing as hunter.
This time i go druid to the end and try my best as like you mantion this time every one have beter knowlege of game play and i want to stick to my first character DRUID :star_struck:
I think the character you chosing its representing your self so its easear to get in to it if its more natural choyce not becouse its stronger in pvp or others doing bether :slight_smile:
Just have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re just copying me Tanv

Gnome Mage is different to Gnome rogue.
But k.

Just talking about this, I think I’d miss the abilities of a higher level rogue too much to play rogue at 60 again. Prob UD warrior or troll sham

how u doin these days sechen, remember way back in tbc?

Very good Reav, thanks mate, kids, uni, life etc etc :slight_smile:
What about you, still getting up to devilment?

as always!
On forum you have to be more careful these days though.
They are always watching.

1 Like

Likely hunter once again, making all the UD rogues rage is reason enough i think.

2 Likes

Same for same reason

Don’t you have to be skilled to play hunter in Vanilla? I can’t see all these budding UD rogues having sleepless nights from you two.

1 Like

play one and lets see

I don’t need to play one and see, I look at your achievements. I look back on the amount of times i’ve killed you in battle and i see you’re not skilled. You can make a thousand posts on the forum but you still will be shyte at the game, sorry.

2 Likes

I take the judement of a rando like you super seriously.

Thank you!

1 Like