What customization options would you like to see for your race?

Getting back the option to turn off the ugly new models. And have it work properly for all races again.

One i want most of all. Make the Nightborne Player Models Look likee the NPC’s and Actully look like actual NB.
Else tatoos,scars for all races,more eye colour for dk (red and purple),more hairstyles and colours for all races,more skin colours.
Make up and lipstick for female of races,warpaint for tribal races.

Wheight/height/muscle slider/options. Longer tails for draenei.
Hide Leggs(no reason to not have it),Heritage weapons and armor for all.

2 Likes

Phenotypes, to name an example, let’s say they made the skinny kul’tiran playable, then combined all 3 human races into one race with 3 phenotypes, Thicc, default and skinny

Ideally it would be through sliders but I’ll take some preset definitions as a placeholder
Other then that tattoo’s and armour that actually allow you to show off the tattoo’s without mogging yourself naked, but that’s not a race specific thing

1 Like

White hairs for Pandarens, and yellow “highlights?”, and braid style option. I want make furry Jaina.

2 Likes

More hairstyles and hair colours availabile to each race. Eye colour separated from the face category, tattoes for each race also ( even better if you have many options to choose from and the freedom to put them wherever you want) and red skin for draenei <3 …If I cannot play an eredar at least give me a red skin option and I will be pleased <3 … also more options to allied races as well. They are pretty underwhelming when it comes to customization and blizz surely can do better than what we have at the moment. ^^

1 Like

For bronzebeard and Dark iron dwarves thus?

More beards for everybody i want huge Velen style beard for draenei too.

White and black eyes for male night elves.
Seriously male night elves get dark blue instead of black eyes.
[joke]sexism!!![/joke]
Why do night elf females get the nice eye colers?

Blue eyes for blood elves(Yes i want to drown the forums in blood)
High elf skin for void elf(including blue eyes)

1 Like

I’ve already said this a good couple of times but…

Beards for blood elves!

2 Likes

I want a Ponytail like Valeera Personally.

1 Like

You got your Beards if i get my model update (and valeera’s ponytail) Deal?

Sure, deal.
Give those poor nightborne facial hair options too, while they’re at it.

it would be nice if casters had more casting animations and we could choose which one - for example when worgen had old casting animation, i really wanted to be in human form for casting

2 Likes

I just want my character to be the one I chose all those years ago :sob:

Even just having the same face would be something to recognise.

1 Like

Being able to turn off the ugly new models again

All this ideas are awesome and could be in the game, at first please enable skinny Kul Tiran model. <3

Id like you to actualy put in effort on the first AR especialy Nightborne, then we can talk from there, after u show us you are willing to deliver.

That’s exactly what I would love, more hairstyles for nightborne, maybe a few more for blood elves like the void elves.
Give blood elves like a purple or a different blue to the high and void elves like they’re arcane infused, (blood elves can still be addicted to arcane it’s just like fel and holy naaru that they got going right now)

Don’t know for all the other races and gender, but it doesn’t feel like there’s much of a different in death knight eyes for female humans. When I look at some other races there’s clearly the same eyes effect that Bolvar had in the Shadowlands cinematic. But on female humans, the effect isn’t big enough around the eyes, we need actually see the blue “flames” that much.
On night elves for example, we very clearly see the “flames” getting out of the eyes, and also the blue around the pupils is much darker which is a much more interesting look, compared to the human females.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.