What customization options would you like to see for your race?

I would love to be able to change my eye colour but, most of all, I’d like the option to be less tall. Trying to jump up to get chests etc and hitting my head on the ceiling is painful as is attempting to ride through a doorway. Oh, and could the male of our species have the option to be slender and less muscular? Far too many muscles which look odd on male casters.

5 Likes

I know they are still the newest but for Vulpera I want floppy ears available to the males, and I want the eye color to be separate from the face.

Edit: the eye separate from face I’d want to see available to ALL races. Vulpera is just what I’ll be playing, so that is the example I’m using.

2 Likes

Would love to have even more character options throughout all the races.
Like height adjustment, weight, eye width, hair lenght on top of the different hairstyles etc.

Kind of similar to the options from many other RPG’s. Skyrim for example.

Though this will probably never become a thing in WoW, it definitely would’ve been fun to see the vast variety of characters around the world.

2 Likes

Bust/Hip/Thigh/Booty
Beard and general Body build sliders

Maybe make up so at Halloween/new year etc we could have face paints to unlock

5 Likes

I think something a lot of people could get behind is giving Void (and possibly Blood) Elves the option to look like High Elves.

Nightborne in general could use a lot more customisation options given how limited they feel right now. More hair styles, colours, and maybe some withered-looking skins.

Allied races should be able to use all the hair styles available to the race they’re modeled on where it’s appropriate (and vice versa). This would be a very easy addition that would open up a ton of new options for a bunch of races.

Also this one is probably a bit much for the scope of these additions, but if undead could be full skeletons that would be incredible!

5 Likes

Dark Iron more tattoo options more beards/hair options.

2 Likes

Not race specific but more druid forms to unlock would be great. Especially if they are of the darker/scourge variety

2 Likes

i think for gnomes, gadgets like gnomish goggles, maybe tatto’s and facepain cause why not?

1 Like

Humans and Night Elves - mostly males, I want the waist to be adjustable, as humans have it too thick and Night elves too thin.
Forsaken - Straight backs
Trolls - Straight backs

2 Likes

This and maybe tattoos like the garrison guards have? I mean thats all I can think of atleast which would be fine for the race, maybe more facial options / skin colours

1 Like

More face options, more hairstyles and facial hair styles for every race!
Tattoos & warpaint!
Choose eye colour!

2 Likes

deeper physical customization of the player bodies, like height and physical build.

2 Likes

New options for heroic classes too maybe ?

Spooky ghost night elves from the Broken Isles, would totally play one.

Since forsaken are getting options to be less decomposed why not add options to be more decomposed ? Rattle me bones.

Kick *rse sailor tattoos for Kul Tirans. Special mention to the heart with “Mom” written in it, because those big guys also have big hearts.

2 Likes

To anyone hoping for body build/size customization; don’t get your hopes up.
Maybe we’ll see some more straight-backed races, but I don’t think we’ll get new shapes for races.

Which doesn’t mean we can’t get a plethora of cool stuff… I’m psyched.

2 Likes

Gilnean voice swap for the humans, plus any unique features for the Worgen’s human form moved to human - if any, I don’t recall.

1 Like

Trolls: choice of a more skulking bent posture for females, like in the alpha of the original game. Choices of bigger ears tusks noses and other options to make the female more haglike and closer to the male, rather than slightly less pretty elf with big feet
Goblin: separate piercings from ears and nose and other facial features as separate options. More subtle skin tones instead of all being bile green
Worgen: tails
Human: choice of thinner body, players of male caster classes would probably appreciate
Pandaren: IDK if it’s just me, but I hate the shape of their heads and can’t play them for that reason. It looks like there’s no room for a brain.
Allied race hairstyles on base races and vice versa
The dwarves looked great in the image that was shown and I can’t add anything to that.

2 Likes

I honestly just want to see more body modifications, such as tattoos and piercings available for all the races. Make some of the tattoos and body modifications very race-specific, such as stretched ears for the trolls and perhaps runes for Blood Elves and Void Elves, and general tattoos for humans.
More hairstyles for all the races is also a great thing.

For the Night Elves, I’d love to be able to change the colour of the facial marking individually, such as with eye colour that Ion mentioned we’d be able to do. More colours for the facial markings to match skintones as well, rather than very bright colours. More hair colours too would be nice, I want something to match with an autumn aesthetic, such as orange and deep red hair.

And last but not least, more customizations for Nightborne. Please. I’m crossing my fingers that this will happen.
An option to have squinty eyes, such as the NPC’s in Suramar has is a start! More hairstyles, more skin colours, more arcane runes and piercings.

1 Like

It’s confirmed at this point that Draenei get jewelry, crystals and longer tails as options.

As for me, I’m hoping I could remove the golden Naaru brand on Lightforged’s backs :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Huge boobies. Don’t care about rest.

4 Likes

I wanna see Arthas. That will make me happy.

1 Like