What customization options would you like to see for your race?

Allied races get nothing this turn, this is just for core races.

I think you are right here. If they were going to add that, I’m sure they would have said it.

As for what i want:
Blue eyes for blood elves
Separating the facial elements for goblins, so they can be chosen individually
More hair colours and hair styles and tattoos for all the races (scars would be nice too)

3 Likes

Full fledged beards instead of the weird pine cones that Humans have. And scars for regular humans too. And thin body option, please let me be a thin frail looking caster, instead of looking like I could cast magic with my left hands while bench pressing a horse with my right.

Eyebrows for beardless Nelf males. Maybe add leafs and stuff to hairstyles.

Upright posture too!

2 Likes

I’m always up for more hair colours, eye colours, markings, scars etc.

3 Likes

Draenei more horns/crests, tail length, tail styles. Togglable hoofshoes of silver or gold. Also need long hair, the longest is necklength!
Beards for all men races btw.

5 Likes

Blood elf Dark elves!

Mok’nathal orc variation.

Scars for all races.

As for forsaken I want bandages, appendages, sew marks on flesh, rot levels, decay levels, dead level ( from being absolutely wretched to nearly normal human )

I also want anorexic / super skinny undead body types, it’s only fitting for them, think the nightborne when they were addicted type.

Also undead need long hairs, a lot of them, and some epic beards to go with that.

a lot of eye colors for the forsaken, the ability to have the eyes being glowy or not, and there has to be a blood red eye choice.

I want a lot of different facial structures for the all classes, it kinda sucks that all races have the " same face syndrome "

And last but not least, there should be faction shared customization, being part of a faction means you’re bound to get some of it culture, it would be nice that some " horde/alliance themed hair styles, tattoos, accessories, markings etc etc that are shared across the board for each faction. + points if you added some features that signified interracial things, like a blood elf with orcish jaws, a human with elven ears etc.

Maybe I went abit crazy with what I want :stuck_out_tongue: but one can only dream!

3 Likes

They said “all races”.

Unless it’s a lawyer talk (“uhhhh race is different than allied race uhhh”), we should get more customization for ARs too.

Some of them have very poor options even for old races.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Ion said “core races”. I was watching it live, and heard him say “core races”. I interpret that as meaning the allied races won’t get any new customization options.

1 Like

:angry:

Well, sometimes taurens need to be on a special diet because the fur needs some nutrients… Proteins that is!

@Blizzard we need some more varients in the supermarket in Thunder Bluff

2 Likes

The literal thing he said was:

‘Improving the customization available to the original World of Warcraft races’.

Problem kinda is; that can be interpreted in a few different ways. But… none of those interpretations would include allied races, I’d say. Now if he actually MEANT it that way is another matter.

EDIT: It doesn’t mean the original ‘vanilla’ races anyway, because they’ve already confirmed customization for Draenei (their tails).

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that. Guess I can trust my memory too much :sweat_smile:
And yes, I think we can be safe that allied races aren’t included, and since we already know draenei are included, I also think they don’t mean the Vanilla races. I’m still hoping all “normal” races are included.

2 Likes

Agreed. I kinda also would hope that at least SOME of the new features (eye color seperate from face textures), would be carried over onto allied races as well.

1 Like

Yeah I was only reading up stuff from yesterday.

In that case, that sucks.

1 Like

Been said already, but I’d love more and longer hairstyles on female night elves and draenei. Scars would be nice, more body textures (ripped female night elves that aren’t DH, god. Forest amazons. Give them to me). Jewellery other than earrings would be lovely, priest T21 had a ring on the right glove, bracelets shouldn’t be too hard to pull off.
Don’t know if this counts strictly as visual customization, but I’ve wanted a slider for how often the special jump animations happen since forever. The front flip on female nelf gets tiring after a while, and male blood elves have a very beautiful spin like the females, but it only happens about 1/10th of the time.

1 Like

I hope we get some new unique hairstyles and/or facial hair for all races, so I’m not going to mention that. We got to see some of them when they displayed the new Forsaken.
I also left out Mechagnomes and Vulpera as I think they’re fine and don’t need any more options. As for Pandaren, I couldn’t think of anything at all.

Alliance:
Humans: We get ethnicity, which some may like I guess; but I would love to have some Vrykul inspired tattoos
Dwarfs: We get some amazing Wildhammer skins, which I’m satisified with
Gnomes: Leper gnomes
Draenei: Eredar, this I can see being difficult as it requires a lore explanation
Worgen: Saberon
Kul’Tiran: Skinny Kul’Tiran
Void Elves: High Elven option
Dark Iron and Lightforged Draenei: Unfortunatly, I don’t know how to bring justice to these races.
Night Elves: This one is difficult, I was think along the lines of muscular Night Elves like the Druids were back in Warcraft III:

img5.goodfon. com/wallpaper/nbig/1/58/george-vostrikov-by-george-vostrikov-druid-of-the-claw-chara.jpg

But I’m not sure it would fit the females.

Horde:
Orc: Warpaint, similar to Saurfang; yet different (we want Saurfang to remain unique even after his demise)
Tauren: Honestly no idea, but perhaps some cosmetic feathers in the horns?
Forsaken: We do get to hide skeletons, which is amazing; but perhaps straight backs as well?
Trolls: Either other versions of Trolls like Ice Trolls or Forrest Trolls or Troll berserkers (more muscular version of Trolls)
Goblins: Gilgoblins
Blood Elves: Undead red eyes with pale skin that Dark Ranger has ingame
Mag’har Orcs: A variant of Fel Orcs, like Draenei; this would require a lore explanation
Zandalari Trolls: Blood Trolls (they were kind of an underground organisation in Zuldazar. So maybe it can be explained that they manage to sneaked in and developed Stockholm Syndrome with the Horde faction)
Nightborne: Skinny option:

i.redd. it/hnzpawyjkrv01.jpg

3 Likes

Night elf males not having eyebrows restricted to facial hair options; same for the color of face markings for female night elves being tied to hair color.

I’d also love sidecut hairstyles for blood elves.

3 Likes

Yeah I hope blizzard don’t forget about the allied races.

Body types yeah. Skinny/thinner male humans for Rogue/assassin or mage fantasy and maybe give female humans more buffed body since they are already skinny, any skinnier and they will be forsaken than human.

Buffed kultirans, by that I mean they have Rexxars body type. Rexxar is just a reskinned kultiran and to look more like D3/D4 barbarian. Body/face paints and barbaric hair and beard style to give them the barbarian look.
Buffed trolls and customizations to give them a Amani/forest trolls look.
Void elves to have customizations to give the high elf feeling. Alleria’s Void form, her tattoos customizations.

Ahh well…one can hope.

1 Like

A Night elf male face option that doesn’t look like an old unremarkable dude and also not swollen like the current young options. I basically want them to look more like the classic ones, but with the modern graphics. And also more beards for all races. Beards are great!

1 Like

Void Elves need regular skin and blue eyes to reflect the fact that some of them are now former High Elf Wayfarers.

All races need more hair styles and colours. Especially night elves, their hair looks really pixelated and weird.

Worgen need upright backs.

Humans need longer beards.

Draenei need more defined faces and better skin colours.

2 Likes
  • Dark-skinned/coal-skinned blood elves.
  • Height and mass sliders.
  • Hair length sliders. Hair colour wheel.
  • Unlock hair/facial hair for all races; Males and females can have the same hairstyles. All males share the same facial hair options. Separate hair colour and facial hair colour.
  • Upright male Darkspear trolls.
  • For druids; have moss, bark and other growths options on their character’s body.
  • More face options for trolls (both Darkspear and Zandalari)
  • Human-looking Forsaken (Think Nathanos)
  • Upright Forsaken.
  • Battle and idle stance and animation options.
3 Likes

I actually wouldn’t mind hairstyles on vulpera. And more piercings, skin/fur colours, faces, eyes, tail options, some body sliders.
Wings for DH.

Give boots to trolls please.

5 Likes