What does this Spell Efect means ? Fury Warrior

hello I do not know what does these effect means. One of them is appear middle of screen other is in skill box’s border… you can look the picture that I shared with you via link.

thank you

www. hizliresim.c om/7rj8sbu

That is Rampage.

When you see that, you have 80 Rage to spend, and are not currently Enraged, so, in my very primitive Warrior brain, I consider that my time to hit the Rampage button, which is the one that just lit up. When you have built up that much Rage, you want to dump a bunch of it so it doesn’t get wasted, and you want the extra oomph of Enrage. https://www.wowhead.com/spell=184361/enrage

Now, I do have a Warrior, but rarely play him, so don’t take Warrior lessons from me. Check out the rotation on Icy Veins here: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-warrior-pve-dps-guide or check out some recent video on YouTube for 9.2

1 Like

first of all , thank you for answer smoothly.
But, where can I learn this kind of effect and its means ? there are some effect that I do not know meaning of it.

I don’t know. I was surprised myself.

When the game itself gives me a visual indication of a proc, I expect to see an Aura or Buff applied by the game to my character. I’m used to that from other classes, like Fingers of Frost on Frost Mage: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=112965/fingers-of-frost

However, both last night when you first asked, and now, I’ve tried creating the effect on my warrior, checking the log, watching for buff, using an addon, and I have tried looking it up in Wowhead and videos. I got nothing.

As far as I can see, there is no buff, no aura; it’s just the game telling me it’s time to hit Rampage. Strange.

I hope somebody else can give you a more satisgying answer.

thank you very much.
I was wondering about Aura and Buff. There is no topic about that.

I was imprecise in my language about Aura and Buff. Sorry about that.

All Buffs are Auras. A Buff is any Aura that increases your character’s capabilities.

An Aura is any temporary effect that changes your character or its capabilities.

Some spells or items, like Pygmy Oil, shrink your character’s size. Some items increase your character’s size. Or make your character look like another character. These are just for fun, and don’t make any difference to your character’s effectiveness. However, these effects are all Auras.

Some spells or items, like Arcane Intellectt or Potion of Phantom Fire, apply an Aura to your character that increases its power or other capability. We call these Auras “Buffs”. (We call Auras that decrease or damage your character “Debuffs”.)

If you look at the top right of your screen, or just underneath your character’s portrait, you will see small square boxes. Each represents an Aura on your character. If you mouseover such a box, you will see what it is, and maybe how strong it is and how long before it expires.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.