What else casters need?

I get great satisfaction from playing under represented specs and having to work harder
I categorically cannot stand playing fotm S tier
Probably v. much in the minority

Hence why I didn’t abuse DH early DF …

What underrepresented spec are you currently playing? :stuck_out_tongue: im not playing my dk at all currently myself, so its not pointing fingers in any way, blizzard balancing is very hit or miss where they cant make things just decent, DK went from super op to absolutely terrible.

We´re not talking about minor inconvinences where your class is just a little bit undertoned, its either 30% stronger than an average spec, or 30% weaker than the average class, in this case 30% weaker than average would mean 60% weaker than the stronger classes so its simply not fun gameplay at that point.

Only reason i brought up fotm rerolling was simply because i cant stand the toxic crap mentality where people with not a single solid argument n no statistics to back up their statements decide to attack people based on their ratings even in a situation where they are objectively n statistically wrong n still feel entitled to being right. Currently im waiting to reply for when he either goes for the “no one cares about shuffle!! its all about 3s and warriors suck!” or alternatively “look at the top 100 players!!! wheres the warriors?!” or something along those lines, i´ll have a field day when that happens. I just cant stand that type of behavior.

Whatever one is :poop: HAHA nah. I’m really enjoying my DH atm , and no I don’t think it’s in too much of a bad spot, considering the meta, though the damage profile on it could be way better. I played a bit of DK in shadowlands , pet kick is one of my favourite abilities seeing that big ol’ gremlin running over to casters lul. Mained DH / DK through shadowlands. I also tried feral but I suck on druids regardless of spec. Went to 800 mmr on Resto druid hahahahaha. People probably thought I was hard int’ing. didn’t use Treeform for half the games

You just gotta switch off to some players my friend. Honestly if they only care about rating good for them. What they won’t tell you is when they were :poop: at the game and had to beg people to play with them , and get carried no doubt to the rating achieved to then link achiev to find partners better

The community needs to evolve and level up. Goblins will always be Goblins, just laugh at them

Dam, took you 5 day to google an irrelevant response, which proves once again, that not only your IQ is below your temp room, you also are sad and mad. Also somehow you still haven’t reached even rival on a lock, which you insist that it’s free 2.4k. Too bad both demo and destro is getting nerfed and your sad excuse of winrates will drop even lower I guess. Oh wait, they are buffing warriors, time to fotm roll it and faceroll the keyboard :clown_face:. And talking about facerolling keyboard, pipe down lil bro, so far everything you typed towards me was completely wrong, so stop typing bozo, or come up with real arguments, besides your irrelevant welfare SL glad achievement.

https://imgur.com/a/LvyQ8WK
Your peak on super broken caster, which is free R1 according to you :skull:.

Following this “logic”, every range DPS should also have a chance to miss their abilities on their targets.

1 Like

Quoting what he answered to someone else before.

1 Like

And?

/10 char

you know what you also had ? deep > pom combustion alter time, pyro pyro pyro pyro pyro pyro into stun :wink: oh yeah, so much better right ?

please stop geting over the fact that most of you will complain about almost anything during any expansion, maybe not you specifically, but ive NEVER seen an expansion where people were happy, until it passed, and then it was all over “nerf this buff this, this is the most broken ive ever seen, this is the worst pvp season ever” OVER AND OVER.

if you got problems with the current state of the game, you should have probably have problems during
Shadowlands for obvious reasons
bfa, azertie, essence, corruption and gearing system
legion, pvp templates never finished
cannot comment on wod since i wasn’t there
mop, because there was actual cc issue, like, infinite, nono i mean INFINITE
i had no issues aside from my spec being weak during cataclysm i said SPEC not CLASS
and if you want wrath and before, we have it and you can play it.

So you answered something you knew were sarcasm as serious? :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t even know what to say, reading this guys posts made me consider quitting the forums for a while, maybe even the game.
My brain is hurting, but my mind even more so.

1 Like

Revert the armor scaling mechanism back to how it worked in the past ( Wrath to Mop )

Just wanted to point out that winrate in solo shuffle doesn’t mean jack, until you’re at a level where the queues are actually even remotely reminiscent of high glad 3s. RSS are a freaking fiesta, and you can have up to 5 people screw you over, instead of just 1 or 2. Besides, some people just don’t care about solo, at all. I’m barely 1.8 in solo shuffle, and I’ve already afked out a couple times so I got dropped back to 1.6, just because I can’t be arsed with the bracket, the people, the mindset, anything about it. But at the same time, I’m 2k in 2s. Don’t base arguments about pvp on solo shuffle, the bracket distorts perception of everything.

1 Like

Who said it was serious? Did you assume the initial poster was being sarcastic and the second poster(me) responded seriously? :clown_face:

Considering you used the clown emote trying to insult I would assume I were correct in my assumption that you answered seriously on a sarcastic post :joy:

1 Like

You can believe whatever you want. It won’t be the fact that the truth is not what you want it to be. :clown_face:

And how do I want it to be?

I’m not gonna engage in a feud with a random person on the internet because they weren’t able to read the sarcasm in my initial comment and then decided they wanted a “fight” in a forum post.

Have a good one :upside_down_face:

I quoted what he answered and thats automatically a “fight”!
Have a good one random person! :smile:

just played a soloshuffle the melees were just randomly pressing their dps rotation tunnelling me nonstop missing 99.9% of their kicks and i won 0 round until i cba and just left, because F that game mode for zugzugers fr.

i HAVE 0 SIMPATHY for melees crying over precog, if anything it should even be buffed lmao, just keep spamming your endless ccxs and gap close and turn your brain off.

1 Like

Thats subjective, A big part of the community dont consider 2s a real gamemode. When arena was first released the PvP community at the time called it clown mode n that infact random BG was the only true form of PvP.

I dont personally give a crap about what rating people play or dont play at n only times i even mention it is when big ego players decides to use it as their sole foundation for attacking people. In this case a certain warrior decided to take a swing with that argument, actually he wants to be refered to as a lock main now. so the 1500 rated warlock main.

Everyone prefers different modes, i like shuffle due to being accessable but if i have fun people to play with i enjoy 3s more. 2s i find way too one dimentional n slow personally but dont mind capping with a freind assuming we play some double melee ape comp with quick games.

As for shuffle overall, no matter your, or my personal opinions of it we cant call by far the most popular PvP gamemode irrelevant. rating itself is irrelevant since its so inconsistant. in S1 i played at around 2600 n currently around 2100 n the games feel alot harder. Same way we have SL glad, especially S2 being equal to rival in most other none inflated seasons.

In the end its a game n having fun is the only actual achivement that is relevant.