What feels better PvP or PvE with Feral?

What t title asks, what feels better fr those who have experienced both?

Cause I’m thinking about doing some pvp and not sure if feral is a “alright” pick or if it’s miserable, so any experience woul be great!

Funny i see this post, i was about to make one.

PVP:

Every class i go. feels somewat easy to pick up in 2s. i play ALLOT of 2s with my healer. and i tried to give feral a try. only 1 item left to replace, and thats my weapon.

For real… i have never ever played such a hard spec, compared to other classes. Every clone gets interupted… or i fake THEM both. and then grounding, and then knock and then lasso, and then static field relocation ( to cancel my casting ),and its not even 2000 mmr yet…

And then i wanna kill a totem. i am out of energy jeeesh… compared to warrior, always an ability to press, or devastation evoker. always ability free to kill totems…

feral… i go to totem after bursting my enemys, waiting for energy. feels horrible

this is truly a hard spec to play. and to clone while u out form. ur squishie as hell. I can win some but man… the amount of work u must do compared to some other classes. feels so unfair

I had a match vs a hunter, i did 14 regrowth on myself, even after 14x selfheal, the hunter manage to outheal me with Exhilaration.

Really demotivating tbh :sweat_smile:

But for some reason, i will not give up! :grin:

1 Like

Damn that’s actually somewhat inspiring, I dunno whether it’s enough to keep me playing the spec but inspiring nonetheless.

Apoligies on my side tho. I was to negative about this spec.

But if u search my name on check pvp fr. U can see i play ALLOT of arena on many classes. So pretty good feeling bout the difficult classes and specs. But i quess every class and spec has its learning curve… and feral is a pretty big one.

Anyways. I am felt somehow inlove with feral :man_shrugging:t2:

Few days ago i couldnt get 100k dps on a pvp dummy. And today i had a piek dps of 320k dps. ( no extra aoe dmg on another dummy )

I went 6-0 on a 1800/1900 mmr lobby. So i am improving allot. And gotta say. I love it!

Even i watched back my playstyle ( recorded ) on the 6-0 lobby. I still can improve my playstyle like; prevent rogue from moving freely in the map to my healer and his kill targets ( roots arena 1 2 3 ) not using that macro yet. Still learning.

Wat really helps: to find a really good feral streamer ( twitch ) in shuffle 2700+ rating or find a good feral in 2vs2 with 2250+ rating. And watch his playstyle, rotations, and his decision making.

Without that research i never could reach 300k dps on a dummy. But now i can.

For example: warlock demo is tanky. On my warlock i mostly couldnt kill demon hunters on season 2 ( when they were crazy overpowered ) i think it was season 2?

After the demon hunter nerfs, not that much hardtuck on a rating anymore ( this season i had 2150 mmr on my warlock and i was still growing. But if they nerf the tankiness of demo lock. For sure ALLOT more problems vs these strong melees. Cant see where i can improve on that since i already maximize my gateway usage and teleports. But i quess thats the part were i was still growing in mmr.

As feral u can adapt your playstyle like. Play more with roots outranging then cloning for example. As a lock. It feels u just cant win since not a good kiter, but ofc pros and cons.

Feral can adapt allot on situations, and i really like that idea.

I have made my choice. I gonna main druid
( feral ) in the next expansion. And i gonna try to push more ratings in shuffle this season. See how far i can go.

On my other post. Much negative bout the class. But sometines u just dont see the light. :sweat_smile:

That’s reall cool to hear that you have found the light, as have I, and although I might not main it next expa 100% of the time, I still love the spec and will play it, even if just for open world activities and light m+

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.