What Glad mount you wish for Shadowlands

title :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

4 humans pulling a slave wagon

Shadow Gladiator slave Wagon

5 Likes

dont really care since i mostly just play 2s

I want something that uses the model from Legion, Cata, Wotlk or tbc.

They could do something like armored void dragons, spirit dragons or something, I still need a good mount on my main

Is what I suggested a while ago. Make them a bit larger, give them armor and a better saddle and they’d make very good glad mounts

A mount that’s actually related to Shadowlands, and not just a random mount with armor that we already have 10+ reskins from before.

now that you mention Legion, those Nightmare dragons from Emerald Nightmare look pretty cool tho!!

personally i would like Shadowlands to have a ground only mount, let WoD glad mounts.

If I were the designer, I’d probably theme each Season around each Covenant.

If there’s 4 Seasons and you got 4 Covenants, then each Covenant can represent a Season.

If the first Season is themed after the Kyrian, then theme everything around that.
The Kyrian are accomplished, principled, and pure.
So the Gladiator title can be The Pure Gladiator, or something like that.
The Gladiator armor set can be styled like the Kyrian with the angelic look and wings and bright colors.
And the mount can be a re-imagined Winged Guardian with fancy armor.

Then the second Season could be another Covenant, like the Necrolord.
The Necrolord are strong, ambitious and contentious.
So the Gladiator title can be The Ambitious Gladiator, or something like that.
The Gladiator armor set can be Necromancer-inspired set with spikes and bones and skulls and everything that goes with that undead theme.
And the mount can be an updated Frostwyrm with a strong throwback to WotLK.

And so on for the third and fourth Season.

I think that’d be the most natural way to tie the Seasons to the expansion itself, as opposed to it just being some random stuff. But that’s just my idea of course.

4 Likes

rat mount baby

1 Like

I doubt it’ll be anything dragon related

Amazing idea!!

I hope they give us the unused recolors of the BfA mounts, you can never go wrong with more of those. Best mount so far, it can only get worse.

I wish it was easy to get alts ready this expac, so I could get them on all my characters and not only my mains, but the grind is just too much for anyone, who doesn’t play WoW for a living… :sob:

Also bring back Wod Gronnlings. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Im not much of a mount person

But an airplane that can carry 4 people as a flying mount & costs 5+ mil gold to make it rare & exclusive :smile:

finally something i can fly into the stormwind towers

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.