What guilds/communities cater to Light based rp on Horde?

Yeah, fair enough

1 Like

Regarding the Blood Knights, there seems to be a (somewhat) recently shaped Guild for that

I think Undead Priests are too niche a concept (and too fit for the job to not be Shadow Priests / Cultists) to shape a proper Guild of their own, especially with the whole spicy keychain prank: religious edition thing that happens to them

1 Like

Just to note; as Tehya put it above;

And the feeling is probably mutual.

It doesn’t really matter, nor should anyone care. The topic is not about the subject of what social groups like what people, or what people like said social groups. If it was important enough, then the person would already know and disregard the mentioned names.

The topic was about what guilds/communities on the Horde side that offers the theme of the light in its various forms, as not many springs to mind, which is agreeable to a point.

At the current we have what; a new Blood Knight guild announced?

Blood Knight:
23rd
Blood Edict of Vandellor

Sunwalker:
None known yet.

Priesthoods:
None known yet.

Argent Dawn:
Vanguard of the Light.
Argent Pursuit.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is a reply to me or if I just got notified of it being posted, and if it’s the former then I don’t think I have enough context to get it

1 Like

Think that Ghormisa wanting to decapitate pcu members before their families is a feeling exclusive to them and not by any means mutual

26 Likes

Which wasnt the point anyone was making, point is I doubt they also wish to join those guilds lol, like stated kinda pointless even mentioning it.

Good job Blackfathoms! Thumbs up! Well done. Proud of ya!

Anyway.

I am hoping to hear more about from Blizz about all races getting priests and such and begin to formulate how something like the Church of the Holy Light could make inroads within the Horde.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect much lore from the new races to be honest. Don’t forget that just because the priest class exists for a race it doesn’t mean that all races practice all specs of it.

For draenei, tauren, and especially Lightforged I would imagine the shadow side of priests would be a rare outlier, and even something like night elves - their priest class is most likely present to represent the Sisterhood of Elune rather than to have them follow the Light as humans do.

Also remember that the Light condemns those who ask others to drink acid.

9 Likes

Maybe thats what the Orcs need, to be forcefully converted to the light in order to bring peace to Azeroth under the wise and gentle rule of Anduin, future Emperor of Azeroth.

Oh I know.

I expect a lot of resistance from the likes of the Mag’har and such. It’s a niche but interesting concept to explore for me personally. I think my focus will be on the more Human concept of things as that is where I have more knowledge. I know shockingly little about Elune and the Kaldorei way of thinking.

1 Like

The humans need to adopt an Orc I think, raise him to think like a human and behave and dress like one, to worship the Light, and then send that Orc to go convert his fellow brothers and sisters

They did

May I introduce you to Thrall, councilchief of the Red Alliance

Thrall could be a potentially great puppet to bring the Horde into the Alliance fold, he just needs a few weeks in a re-education centre in Stormwind somewhere, to forget all that shamanic nonsense and see the true path.

Yeah we’re getting off topic here Sigtryggr.

Indeed my bad, but yeah all those horde light worshipper talk has me tempted to make an Orc alt who has been brainwashed by humans and wishes to preach pro-Alliance and pro-Light ideals in Ogrimmar, and preach against the evil and barbaric society that Orcs have been trapped in for all their existence, however…that being said I imagine the alt wouldnt make it an hour before being brutally murdered.

Yeah the Pro-Alliance viewpoint would be the reason for that I think. You COULD look in to the idea of the parallels between Orcish honor and the three virtues.

Basically what Yrel is doing on Draenor.

1 Like

Between Yrel and Turalyon, Azeroth has a very bright future.

Eh… Bright as in, bathed in light, and not as in, good.