What guilds/communities cater to Light based rp on Horde?

Genuinely curious about this.

Yes I know the Horde isn’t too interested in the Light but surely there has to be something out there. Faithful amongst the Forsaken despite their undead nature perhaps? There are Blood Knights and Priestesses from Quel’Thalas or even Sunwalkers but outside of this I am struggling to think of any guilds going out there dedicated to this niche rp.

Do any guilds cater for this kind of rp as a focus?

1 Like

I can’t say for certain but I don’t think there is. Also in regards to tauren I think the sunwalkers are those who revere An’she rather than using the Light in the same way that humans or draenei might.

In terms of faithful forsaken, it’s a valid concept and a cool idea but it’s also not what most people gravitate towards the race for, similar to worgen priests of the Light. It’s a thing, but rarely something people form an actual guild around.

I think if you want RP that revolves around the Light and such, it’s probably much easier to find it over on the Alliance rather than Horde.

There used to be a pretty nice Guild about of Forsaken who hung on to these matters of the past life, their religion and connections, and practised it.
Sadly, they have gone dormant, as with all good things :’(

If one is ambitious perhaps and could… Bring it back :eyes:

Theres a few Alliance side atm, the names escape me but if your active on Alliance you wont struggle to find them about, as for Horde? aint got a clue.

points to her Guild name :eyes:
For Light people big and small!

1 Like

I woulda plugged your guild but you dont pay me gold.
Hint…cups his hand out on the side on the sly

1 Like

:pleading_face: Humans… Greedy until the bitteren end!
gives chocolate coins Because chocolate = better

1 Like

Bites the chocolate to see if its real, like you would gold, before nodding and slipping it in his pocket
Yeah Dawn of the Faithful are a great guild, most devout/pious group of Light worshippers I have ever met, you couldnt find better.

1 Like

There is the Ardent Pursuit; I think they accept all races and are a sub-order/unit of the Argent Crusade!

Argents are coming back in fashion tbf, I saw another Argent guild the other day, forget the name though

It might be worth setting up some lectures out in the barrens or something. Some food put out and a brief history lesson about how the Light came to Azeroth. How it helped the early Human kingdoms and then it goes on to a deeper history dive + parralels and discussions from anyone curious.

Maybe around a campfire.

1 Like

The rise may increase soon with the arts of Light being taught to more Orcs in the future.

One does miss the business of light-oriented guilds, whether it be Blood Knights, Priesthoods, Sunwalkers (An’she), or general Light followers, it is a theme that should be thriving on both sides of the factions but it is hard to keep such operating correctly.

Most make it a little bit easier on themselves to be Argent members, like ‘Ardent Pursuit’, or I believe, ‘Vanguard of the Light’. Granting a firmer starting position.

I am unsure about Blood Knights if the '23rd’ is still active, or other Blood Knight guilds (Hint: New blood knight lore and armor coming in 9.2.5)

As for Sunwalker, that is rare to see, and most convert to just the light instead of An’she.

Funny you should say that. That used to be the core of events for the dormant guild, ‘The Light Watch’. They used to, before the update to Orgrimmar, have a seat in Valley of Honor, at the bonfire that was there, and talk about the light and its works while welcoming travelers to join.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure ghormisa isn’t welcome in that guild nor its associated guilds

19 Likes

Well. That is to the person then. My comment was more to mention guilds within such a theme. If the person chooses to follow, or is interested, up to them, if the guild does not, then that is on them. Not something that is in need of being communicated here. The two sides know if they are not able to cooperate with each other.

4 Likes

Yeah I imagine the feelings mutual, that they wouldnt want to join said guild anyhow, back on topic though, preaching in the Barrens? lol sounds wilder than what it probably is now, tryna picture it, could be a thing

No doubt, I’m not under the impression that Ghormisa had an interest in joining them. The point was more to prevent that recommendation being made more as it does not further the point of this thread.

lmao this really? in the barrens by the horde?

8 Likes

It helps to know the history of your friend or your enemy. The barrens is only an example.

1 Like

TBH you can always add a positive spin on it with Tirion Fordring, up until its made abundantly clear that his approach was the exception to the norm of endless (warranted) crusading and warmongering the HMP demographic has conducted against every iteration of the Horde.