What happened to herb prices?

Agreed. But you seemed to conveniently ignore it to push your agenda.

This.

Also this. We have had a drop in raid signups.

3 Likes

@Shammoz oh, thank you - mind telling me how you embedded the image?

Yes I ignored it since prices dropping due to end of the expac is a normal thing in my opinion. Demand has dropped but i feel the amount of supply is very high.
It would be interesting to see what percentage of the supply is from multiboxing account

They are Trust Level 3/MVP, who get permissions such as being able to embed links and images.

Oh, I see :slight_smile:

Hmm, but yeah - I miss the days where I sold my flasks for thousands of gold each. I guess I should start paying real money again to play WoW Classic, otherwise I would drive myself insane in WoW Retail with the current state of economy…

1. multiboxer flood the ah with tons of herbs
  2. End of xpac, less people play, less flask/potions needed.

If you want to farm gold, you should go farm raw gold from raids and dungeons.

1 Like

any specific ones you can recommend that are not too stressful or toxic? I really want to avoid interraction with others as much as possible… playing an MMO, duh :slight_smile:

By farming raids/dungeons i meant the ones you can solo.

From cata-till legion (legion raids, mostly mythic mode ones need some gear), you can solo all the raids.

For dungeons, skyreach offers around 400g/run for 3-4 mins.

2 Likes

Do you think I can pull it off with my current gear? Around 400 ilvl

1 Like

Yes, no problem. Doing all of them - WoD, MoP, Legion and Cata(possibly on several alts) would bring a lot of gold.

1 Like

Hellfire citadel gives over 10k gold if you do it on all 4 difficulties so It’s the best one to run on several alts (if you have a few). 400 ilvl should be sufficient for that.

From cata to wod and legion lfrs, you wont gonna have any problem i think.

Also legions one takes alot longer than the prev ones, because there is no dmg buff.

Multi-bots and players who keep dropping AH prices below any sane reason.

Greedy multi-botters oversupplying and undercut cancelling and a lack of demand with shadowlands quickly closing in.

Pair that with people no longer even needing flasks to do heroic or +15s and well that’s the end of the consumable market.

With ilevel 400, Legion raids could present a problem, but WoD raids are no problem.

Hellfire Citadel drops about 2500 in vendorable loot. Do it on all 4 difficulties (which you can) for about 10K per character per week.

Blackrock Foundry drops about 2000 in vendorable loot. Do it on all 4 difficulties (which you can) for about 8K per character per week.

Highmaul drops about 1500 in vendorable loot. Do it on all 4 difficulties (which you can) for about 6K per character per week.

So 22-25K each week from WoD raids on one character. This is not a lot of gold, but it is reliable and can be done at your own pace by any 120.

You can do these raids on LFR difficulty by talking to Seer Kazal in your Draenor garrison, to the right of your door as you walk out from your mission table.

For other difficulties, fly to them and walk in, having set the difficulty by right-clicking your portrait. Then walk out again, change difficulty, and do it again. In the case of BRF, if you dropped down to the fiery floor with Blackhand at the end, jump off the edge into the pit; you will respawn at the entrance with no damage.

1 Like

decline of wow players
decline of wow players @120 needing herbs/flasks
increase of multibox/multibots

=> increased supply
=> decreased demand
=> prices fall

2 Likes

Sorry, I never tried what you guys suggest (doing old raids). So I just fly to the instance entrance and start killing stuff inside of the instance? And when done, i change difficulty? (not sure how)

Oh, ok

Nice trick, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right click on your character icon and there’s a menu.

1 Like