What happened to herb prices?

nah people are raiding just fine

but due to idiotic amount of corruptions they have no themselves they have 0 need for flasks/pots.

expansion is over. and so is herb market.

Well… They kept on dropping afterward.

Lost a few thousand gold buying star moss for speed pots a few weeks ago, they usually went from 8 to 14g. Found 4k at 7g, thought it was a good opportunity.

They are now selling at 4g in avg on my server for some reason.

Beside a selected few items, most will keep on dropping until we’re back to the Argus mats situation where they are so useless that you can find some at a few silver each on the AH

Wouldn’t recommend trying to flip BFA mats unless you know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

multiboxing and no one raids anymore… simple

Overabundance of supply, and lack of demand.

MB druids continue to strip mine herbs despite the demand reducing due to end of expo syndrome which keeps prices rock bottom, because they still lose nothing so long as all herb sales go through them due to the speed at which they gather.

For the average Joe it becomes pointless to sell herbs when they go for 3g a pop and you can only herb so many in comparison. For the druid MB who harvests between 20-40 a click and can fly quickly to the next node to beat competition, that’s still worth doing as that’s 60-120 gold a harvest and they can harvest lots I am hour.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.